Spoofool Bumper fillers

DeepSix

I want to thank SpoolFool as well as the BoostCrew for their excellent customer service at the GS Nationals 2021!
The quality workmanship by SpoolFool is second to none. I was lucky enough to purchase a FunOMeter button for only $400,00 and they let me make one easy payment!! You can't beat that price or payment plan anywhere! They even threw in the last rear bumper filler they had for FREE FREE FREE! My wife loves her T-shirt as well. I don't know how they stay in business with these kind of prices, but I highly recommend getting your FunOMeter and Free bumper filler before they realize how crazy this deal is.. DeepSix

DeepSix

Interesting reaction here.. What I would have rolled on the floor laughing at, not even a big Grin reply to my attempt at some lighthearted humor in the post above^^^ with almost 100 views.. Is this "Serious Month" on the forums? Oh well, I will make sure I don't attempt to brighten up anyone's day with any Kudos or jokes around here.. It feels like I walked into a damn funeral home in here.; Peace