Sphon front lower ,SPC uppers ,QA-1 Pro Coilover conversion

turboanthoni

For sale used for mockup only Sphon lower front A arms these are designed for the QA-1 coilover system and have new moog balljoints installed . They have the heim joints in place of the A arm bushing . I think the part# is 753B . Also i have a new never used QA-1 coilover single adjustable shocks with 450 lb springs kit . The uppers are SPC chromoly crossbar billet adjuster sleeves and are setup to use B body spindles which are taller and bigger brakes can be used . The G body plates can be had from SPC for these to recieve G body spindles . I will seperate or sell complete 12oo.00 for all or PM me for seperate prices . Again these where only used for mockup and have never seen the highway . I can send pics via E Mail .

For sale used for mockup only Sphon lower front A arms these are designed for the QA-1 coilover system and have new moog balljoints installed . They have the heim joints in place of the A arm bushing . I think the part# is 753B . Also i have a new never used QA-1 coilover single adjustable shocks with 450 lb springs kit . The uppers are SPC chromoly crossbar billet adjuster sleeves and are setup to use B body spindles which are taller and bigger brakes can be used . The G body plates can be had from SPC for these to recieve G body spindles . I will seperate or sell complete 12oo.00 for all or PM me for seperate prices . Again these where only used for mockup and have never seen the highway . I can send pics via E Mail .
ttt