Speedpro/Classic FAST installation (HELP?)

Did you also verify the ignition power is hot while cranking?

I already have two trips to California scheduled. Maybe it will work out.

Let me know when, and where!

I was able to fix my map sensor, i used the TPS 5v supply and the solder broke so that got fixed. I tried all of the ign terminals and even the battery terminal and it won't start. Going to give it as much time as it needs on this 3 day weekend. Haven't been able to give it even a solid hour. Hopefully I can get this thing started this weekend. I'm sure I will with you guys helping me out!

How are you soldering?

It's important the map has a good engine ground as well. I disconnect the factory wires from the map all together and make up my own harness. Get a small soldering torch for welding the wire. Much more efficient than the old iron. Get some shrink tube to re insulate those connections. Take your time, do it right once. ;)

Rick

I'm using a small butane torch, electrical solder and shrink wrap. Going to get started on this when I get home today, determined to start the car this weekend.

Will post updates later.

Does the oil pressure sensor have anything to do with the fast keeping the car running? The the only sensor beside of course MAF and factory o2 that isn't hooked up cause I use an analog gauge.

Just noticed the old harness the fast came with has the dk blue wire from the ESC module was grounded. Purpose for this?

Okay got it started. Running really rough tho. Could it be the tune is that different that my car won't even idle smooth and drive? Acting like a car with a bad MAF or ignition issue.

The tune was for a stage motor and for C16 there's 91 in the tank.

Thanks for the help.

Hard to say. If the tune your using was a good one, and the combinations are very similar, than it should get you running. No matter what, your going to have to adjust the tune.

Okay will do. What about the ESC module wire? Should I ground the dk blue wire?

I take it you guys can't open the file ill post a pic of the dash again maybe that will help?

.. This is at idle. Any red flags?
image.jpg
image.jpg