Speed parts for sale... ICs(FPSIC & Spearco), TB, TA-49

Waco84GN

Member Boost-aholics anon
These are parts that I have and will longer need due to upgrading or the combo changing directions. If you don't like the price make me an offer. I'm wiling to negotiate all prices to some extent. First come first serve. I will monitor the time stamps to see who posted / pm'd me first.

TA-49

Turbo has a water-cooled center section, with zero shaft play. Asking $525 shipped.

Spearco Hotair Intercooler

Intercooler was used as a stock location intercooler in my hotair then intercooled gn. This was originally a spearco front mount intercooler for a hotair car. It has a hand fabricated aluminum shroud that works with 86/7 style air dams nicely. Asking $200 shipped.

Spearco Turbo Adapter

This is the adapter you need to put a silicone hose on to a hotair turbo. Asking $50 shipped.

62mm Throttle Body

Steve Monroe ported factory throttle body. Low miles. Comes with the throttle body gasket I was using with it. Asking $90 shipped.

Ford Powerstroke IC (aluminum tank)

Used from a junkyard, decent shape some bent fins, but no tube damage. I have ground down the nubs on the side of the tank to let the IC drop further down between the frame rails. Asking $150 shipped.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my listing.

Jerry Berger Jr.

Throttle body has been sold.

Thanks

Jerry

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app