Specials and inventory clearance

Mike Licht

I was here first
We have a few specials for Thanksgiving and a couple items we would loke to move out of the inventory that are priced right.

GT6776s turbo 67MM GT compressor, 4" inlet nice 10 sec turbo that does not need a real high stall converter 3400 is great.
ONE to sell at this price brand new with high boost actuator $749.99 will not last long

Vigilante single disc #6 pump converter. 3500 or so stall
ONE to sell at this price brand new in box $649.99

3" single exhaust aluminized, with 3" stainless muffler exits in stock location on pass side ONE to sell $199.99

Terry Houston pipes call for price too low to post

Harland Sharp roller rocker kits 1.55, 1.6 and 1.65 ratios IN STOCK ready to ship for stock heads or heads that take stock rockers. Stop breaking shafts and stabize the valve train. Adjustable to get rid of noise in valvetrain. Introductort price $369.99 complete kit

4" MAF pipes black powdercoat. with 4" hose and 2 clamps $129.99

60 LB (or 65 lb depeding on the vendor) High Z injectors $55 each
83 LB low z injectors $55 each

Comander, Extender or Extreme Chip with prrchase of injectors $89.99 ($99 without)

MAF Translator $149.99
MAF Translator Plus adds timing control $219.99
NEW GM MAF sensor with Translator $119.99

Scanmaster 2 $219.99

Innovate LM1 wide band air/fuel meter $309.99
We stock all Innovate accessories !

BSTC boost controller $119.99

Specials end 11/28 NO Exceptions

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 790 4406

MAF Translator $149.99

wait wait wait...

Mike,

3" LT1 MAF AND Translator for $119??? If so, hook me up!!
Maybe 'm just not reading it right?!?

Los

Originally posted by Smokin_GN
MAF Translator $149.99

wait wait wait...

Mike,

3" LT1 MAF AND Translator for $119??? If so, hook me up!!
Maybe 'm just not reading it right?!?

Los
I think Mike meant WITH the purchase of a translator.In as much as the Translator it self is a $149.

Hi Mike,

What kind of head work, injectors, fuel pump system would be required for that gt6776? Current stock heads, 009's and xp hot wired pump. Thanks.

Mike,
Can you price these parts for me...
Translator Plus
LS1 MAF
Extender Chip

POSSIBLY
PTE FMIC...will all be one order, not sure on the IC yet though

Hey Mike,

Do you have PTE .85 a/r 3 bolt (p-trim) exhaust housings, if so how much are those?

I will have to add one on my order next week!

Thanks!

Mike
I just ordered Trans +, LS1 MAF, 6-60# Injs, and an Ext Extreme Chip, the discount didnt show up in the invoice and I didnt see a code to put in. Total was $870.21 shipped.

Sale items that are ordered get the discount as soon as we see the order. Thanks to all who have called
Mike

Hey Mike I want to get a scanmaster. Do I have to call you to get the sale price of 219.99 or can I do it on the website? thanks

Paul