SPECIAL THANKS TO www.boostedrps.com

Hey guy and gals,
I had a great opportunity to meet up Tyler Allen Clark at www.boostedrps.com today. Tyler came over to my residence and tuned my car perfectly. I had no clue how much power I was leaving on the table. Tyler's passion and knowledge is beyond pinnacle regarding our turbo regal's . Check out boostedrps and see what's in store. Happy tuning.

Hey Tom!! Hahah you had to put my WHOLE legal name,eh? hahaha!

Dude I had a TON of fun hanging out today, and I KNOW that today was just the first of many trips to your place to work on your car with you!

I was really happy to hear that we got your car to spool faster without even putting on the new boost controller, and considering we removed timing as well! I cannot wait until you get your tranny built and we can REALLY crank up the boost and have some fun!!

Thank you so much for the kind words, and I really look forward to hanging out with you a bunch in the future! I am stoked for us to get all the new vacuum lines with the braided sleeving, and change your engine bay from mild to wild! I think we can make your engine bay a serious head-turner!

Thank you again for the post and for the review! More than anything, I really am happy that you are satisfied and pleased with how your car is running, and with the performance from it now! When you told me you smoked a M5 today after I tuned it, I was fucking STOKED!!! There is PLENTY more where that came from as we keep working on your ride my man!!

All three of those guys are good people. They really try hard.

Thanks man!

I just want the customer- whoever it may be- to leave their interaction with me feeling confident and excited about what we spoke about/decided to move forward with.

I really do try hard to make sure that I address every question and concern any person or potential customer has. I want people to know that when they call us for parts or service, they can expect HONESTY and TRUTH, whether that benefits me or not, and they can expect to have all their questions answered with nothing hidden or kept secret from them, and best of all (for the customer) pricing that I have yet to have anyone beat!!

I know on my rotating assemblies alone, the last three customers have told me that I beat every other vendor on the market by a minimum of $450!!! And I was providing them with BETTER parts!!

I want RPS to be known as the Honest vendor...or as we say out on the West Coast, we "Keep It Real"... I do not keep secrets about technology we are using, or what is behind the designs we are using for various parts, or why we recommend part X over part Y.

We are small, and the market is saturated. That will not stop us. I know that in due time, our customers' positive experiences with us, and our own achievements with our sponsored engines/cars, will show the Buick community that we are here to stay, and we are a force to be reckoned with.

We are young, motivated, eager to learn, and are continuously adding to our experience and know-how every day.

Soon enough there will be a changing of the guard, and our accomplishments will show the Buick world what we are capable of.