Spark plugs for GN 1s

GN1 heads use tapered seat plugs. It appears some of you are using gasketed plugs on these heads? Gasketed plugs are designed for heads with a flat plug seating surface. There are not a lot of tapered seat long thread plug heat ranges available in a race plug, so if the gasketed plugs work on Champion GN1's it would make more choices available. Correct?

GN1's accept gasketed plugs too. I prefer the gasketed because its easier on the threads.

My new BCR8ES "5430" plugs came. Props to "The Stop Shop UK", they're legit. Not a bad deal at all, 12 plugs for $52 US.

My new BCR8ES "5430" plugs came. Props to "The Stop Shop UK", they're legit. Not a bad deal at all, 12 plugs for $52 US.

My NGK 5430 plugs should be delivered today. I only ordered 1 set though,since i only drive the car 500 miles or less per year.

My NGK 5430 plugs should be delivered today. I only ordered 1 set though,since i only drive the car 500 miles or less per year.

Well, i never got the plugs. But i did get my money refunded back to me today. Whoever the person was there didn't have a clue about basic shipping.