Spark Plug Upgrade Cross-over from AC Delco to NGK

Grannie86

Checking my '86 GN for it's first tune-up, since I purchase two months ago. ( 28k on Odometer) Looking into a NGK spark plug ( maybe like NGK UR4 ) it's a Cross-over from what I have now installed,which is AC Delco 44TS. Anyone run's NGK and at what gap is Good? .032 for a stock GN.Just getting some thoughts or stick to AC Delco?

congrads on your new ride, i know so out there that run NGK I still run ac delco. stock with 64k

Checking my '86 GN for it's first tune-up, since I purchase two months ago. ( 28k on Odometer) Looking into a NGK spark plug ( maybe like NGK UR4 ) it's a Cross-over from what I have now installed,which is AC Delco 44TS. Anyone run's NGK and at what gap is Good? .032 for a stock GN.Just getting some thoughts or stick to AC Delco?

Congrats on the purchase! Welcome to the forums.
Search function works great here. “Which Spark Plug” or “What Spark Plug” will yield you a whole lot of threads.
Also “What Gap”

-Aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I run NGK plugs and gapping from .028 - .032 is ok . Just DON'T get any non-resistor plugs .

NGK UR-5 or YR-5 (non projected tips), it's been a point of discussions
I'm running the YR-5's myself

Congrats on the purchase! Welcome to the forums.
Search function works great here. “Which Spark Plug” or “What Spark Plug” will yield you a whole lot of threads.
Also “What Gap”

-Aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for the Welcome, lots to learn about the GN Turbo ect..( One Day at a Time ) Ordered NGK UR4 to start with