spark plug for a champion cnc iron heads

zapp240

hey all, my new engine build included cnc champion heads, just checking that i can still use the same plug as stock heads used or is there on that fits better.. had been using the CR42TS at about 25 psi boost, will be about same boost on this motor 25-28 psi.

Gas with alky or E85 ?? For E85 @ 30psi , I use NGK6FS aka NGK 4323 non projected tip . That is with Champion Irons .

Gas with alky or E85 ?? For E85 @ 30psi , I use NGK6FS aka NGK 4323 non projected tip . That is with Champion Irons .

Forget the crap AC plugs.

Gap the NGK plugs at .025-.026, at 30psi the stock coils may not have enough spark for e-85?

Some e-85 conversions we have built cannot reach 20 psi with a stock coil/module, TR-6 is the cure, check dynoman's build info!

cool thanks guys, was just wondering on the opening and if they where sunk in any further. fuel is 93 and alky. was just checking on fitment before I go shopping, lol. spring is just around the corner.

was just wondering on the opening and if they where sunk in any further. fuel is 93 and alky.
on a built 109 motor with that fuel .26 or below,with boost levels around 30psi.42 or 43 plug there is more drivability in the 43 plug.