Spark plug check???

qws2000

Well the last few weeks I have been changing spark plugs, from AC Delco to Autolite Racing 132.... I have heard that the Auto lite racing plug foul out quick and often.... So here is the question how can you tell if the plug is fouled??? What does the plug look like??? I don't drive the car often now once a week for 10-15 miles... I have been taken a plug or two out after every little cruise....

You know when you step on it and it misfires. The center porcelain will be black with carbon and conductive. If you get the engine up to temp and step on it the plus will stay cleaner. Cold starting and moving the car in and out of the garage and short drives will foul the plugs.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Well the last few weeks I have been changing spark plugs, from AC Delco to Autolite Racing 132.... I have heard that the Auto lite racing plug foul out quick and often.... So here is the question how can you tell if the plug is fouled??? What does the plug look like??? I don't drive the car often now once a week for 10-15 miles... I have been taken a plug or two out after every little cruise....
It is no longer firing. Car is running rough. A fouled plug is usually attributed to, being wet from fuel, carbon coated ,to cold a plug, excess blow bye trough piston rings, oil deposited on the plug... which doesn't allow the spark to jump the gap. But instead tracks to the metal on the plug and grounds out on the head.