Spark, Fuel, No start

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
I have a friend working on doors. I purchased the CD years ago, but can't find it. There was also an online manual at one time, that I can't locate either.

Anyone have a link to the online repair manual?

I don't have an electronic copy of the Fisher Body Service Manual - that phone book thick body-only manual. it's too much to manually scan. Of all the members here, someone has it on CD. the trick is finding that person with initiative, willing to take a few minutes to burn a back-up archival copy and share it with you...

Thank you Anthony.
Not getting notifications for some threads.

I may have missed it, but unable to locate any info on doors?

Thanks Jerryl for this post I has well have been searching for an online manual.
Thank you Anthony P for providing it.
BTW I have been lacking on receiving notifications as well.

nope, you didn't miss it. thought section 2 of the "chassis" manual included doors - but it doesn't.

the phone book like "body service manual" has the doors - section 5B - for B, D, and G bodies - 2-door and 4-door. it's 47 pages. exclude rear doors only pages gets it down to 40 pages - about an hour to scan. is there a particular topic needed?

of course would be nice to have complete section. just a little surprised that no one has offered the section in electronic format. I can't be the only person who purchased the printed version decades ago and Jerryl can't be the only person who purchased the PDF version on CD.

What's he doing to the doors? I may have a useful pic. or two... I Didn't buy the body manual....

nope, you didn't miss it. thought section 2 of the "chassis" manual included doors - but it doesn't.

the phone book like "body service manual" has the doors - section 5B - for B, D, and G bodies - 2-door and 4-door. it's 47 pages. exclude rear doors only pages gets it down to 40 pages - about an hour to scan. is there a particular topic needed?

of course would be nice to have complete section. just a little surprised that no one has offered the section in electronic format. I can't be the only person who purchased the printed version decades ago and Jerryl can't be the only person who purchased the PDF version on CD.
Thanks AP.
Always helpful, thorough and on point.

you're welcome...perhaps an exploded parts diagram would help - the 44W "crash" book. section 10 is the door. I've had this bookmarked for ages (and downloaded). thanks to whomever set up this one.

http://perfauto.tripod.com/indexpage.pdf

transferring components....take pics and video as you go. I'm sure you already covered this with him recognizing your long term project years ago.