Southern California Grand National Mechanics

Jasboc124

Looking for a Good Mechanic In Southern California Los Angeles Area to Get My 87 Buick T-Type Faster than what it is Doing Now since its Stock

Jasboc124 said:
Looking for a Good Mechanic In Southern California Los Angeles Area to Get My 87 Buick T-Type Faster than what it is Doing Now since its Stock

Get a hold of Turbo Lou on here he's gonna be your best bet for sure he's in lake forest

Yeah Have had encounters with Lou and My Crew I roll with that Have Grand Nationals have not Been Happy With His Work But Thanks for the Info

"Not happy with his work"? That statement is laughable. Anyone that knows Lou or his work, knows that he puts quality above everything else. Even above turning a profit some times. If you cop an attitude with him or don't respect his ideas, he'll show you the door faster than you can say "Butt Hurt".
Since you brought up "Lou's crappy work", we'd like to hear about it.

You're about to find out that this is a very tight knit community. When someone with 4 posts comes on here and makes workmanship claims about respected vendors, he had better be ready to back that shit up. Many of us here take pride in what we do.

Welcome to Turbobuick.com. :)

Mike Barnard

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too brother
No never been thrown out just 3 Guys from the crew had bad experiences with him and his work and things werent fixed correctly and half work was done but hey I dont know personally but the experience they had wasnt a good one so A little worried about going that route

Hey I dont know personally Spool Fool Im just going off the 3 Other Guys who have dealt with his work and wasnt happy with it just worried about using him and myself not being happy Thats the route Im in right now. I never once said Lou's work wasnt good in any shape or fourm Just worried about what route i go thru

Hey All, Lou has my car right now. I sent it to him for drivability issues and to get some more performance out of it. The engine was allegedly built with good parts and wasn't that old-5000 miles or so. Lou played with the car for a few days and couldn't get it to respond as it should so performed a leak down test and backed it up with a compression test. 60# in number 6 and the rest of them had 90#, with stock pistons and a crank kit that probably came out of my original GN. I was rather upset about that (Cliff Moon; I'm coming for you in the next life) and asked Lou what the options were.
Lou has done an outstanding job at a very reasonable price. When we made an agreement on an engine, he waived the prior bill of about $500 and there was a ton of stuff in there that had been screwed up that he fixed as part of it. He installed a better intercooler and plumbed it in at no additional cost. He negotiated for almost a week to get me a deal on a 6262 BB turbo. He even painted and detailed out the engine compartment while he was there! I have found Lou to be professional and enjoyable to work with through this process, and anyone that has a problem with Lou Czarnota probably IS the problem. Just my .02 ...

Anyone who has claimed to be harmed by me back it up with some proof or shut up stupid. Part of the money I earn goes right back into supporting this community just remember that also. Also there are some people I'm not able to help & I apologize for that. If your angry at me call any time & let's discuss it privatly. If you just want to talk shit there is nothing I can do to fix that.

"Who is in your "CREW"?"

That would be harold, & williams, and ????
"Your crew"? piss poor crew to associate with!

Hey I dont know personally Spool Fool Im just going off the 3 Other Guys who have dealt with his work and wasnt happy with it just worried about using him and myself not being happy Thats the route Im in right now. I never once said Lou's work wasnt good in any shape or fourm Just worried about what route i go thru
Wasn't happy with my work but didn't say it wasn't any good. Well what is it that I supposed to do I'm a little confused. What I shouldn't be doing is responding & encouraging this nonsense . I know I must be an idiot too :confused:

I lurked here for a long time before I ever became a member, and now I know why, some of these guys are worse then Corvette owners and their clubs. If you guys have issues with a respected sponsor of our little club here, make them known and fix them, Lou's phone # is readily available. If all you can do is bitch anonamosly, Please, STFU. Cheers!

Lou, I forgot you have a fast Vette and I wasn't being facetious when I mentioned Corvette Guy's. My bad! Cheers!

Lou, I forgot you have a fast Vette and I wasn't being facetious when I mentioned Corvette Guy's. My bad! Cheers!
Troy, I don't have the investment in corvettes like I do TR's anyone can go out & buy a fast car off the showroom. But when you get your butt handed to you by some old Buick it tends to humble the competition. Thanks for the support & your Regal is coming along just fine I'm waiting for a turbo & chip to arrive next & it should be close to completion. :)

Troy, I don't have the investment in corvettes like I do TR's anyone can go out & buy a fast car off the showroom. But when you get your butt handed to you by some old Buick it tends to humble the competition. Thanks for the support & your Regal is coming along just fine I'm waiting for a turbo & chip to arrive next & it should be close to completion. :)
Thanks, Lou, can't wait to update my sig!!!

Who is in your "CREW"?
A few Guys But thats not the Point I never said Lou work wasnt Good Just going off what was said with them there experience my be different than others but hey others asked a question and I answered so Im not talking dirty about anyone and there work they said they werent happy doesnt mean it wasnt done right