Southern Buick Shootout - "North vs South" APRIL 22nd & 23rd

got my car running today.:biggrin: looks like i'll be there. Bringing all the spare parts i can fit in the car also, to sell.

The T lives again today, drove it a couple miles at lunch with the A/C on and the radio going. Added some goodies since the last time I drove it last year. The 225/60 tires light up at 1-2 psi boost on the street from a easy rolling start. I have clearance to go, but wife says I have to be back by Sunday morning for Easter party at our house...

GNS will be there Thursday-Saturday!!!

We will be bringing a bunch of products but will not have our new booth set up this year, I am filming the event this year so Nelson Febus can do another Reynolds Buick DVD for everyone to enjoy!.

So if you see me walking around in my GNS Performance T-shirt and you would like something just stop me, I will have everything in my truck and would be more than happy to get stuff out for you... I can also take orders for anything that is not with me and I will get it out to you as soon as I return home.

Scot W.

Thanks Holly, Cal, and Clint

Just wanted to thank Holly, Cal, and Clint for another great year in Reynolds. Once again the track, track crew, and event organization were great. The addition of the index and bracket races this year was a great idea, and I enjoyed racing in both. My Dad and I have attended this event for the past 10 years or so, and the last couple have been the best. I hope you can continue to put it on. Also, thanks go out to the sponsors for their payouts. I especially would like to think G-body parts, as I won the 12.49 index class.
Thanks again,
Jason West

HAD AN AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Holly and Cal for a great weekend and another SUPER EVENT!!!

Anyone that didn't make it, YOU MISSED A TON OF FUN!!!

JD and family

I want to personally thank Clint for running the event so smoothly and more importantly, for taking the time away from his family on his 57th birthday :eek: j/k!!

With Love....
Carl Hartline

Thanks Racers!!!

Hartline Performance would like to Thank ALL The Racers that came out and Supported Our Southern Buick Shootout. Even though it was Easter weekend, you came and alot of you brought your families and had some good family fun.
The young kids even enjoyed a Saturday evening Easter Egg Hunt, Thanks to Patty Cruz and Kristen Dilorenzo!!

We had some FANTASTIC Racing and some really High Wheel Stands :eek:

We would like to Thank Clint Atkins for once again making the event run perfectly!! Best Racer Director Ever!! :biggrin: As we have said in the past, we could not do it without you Clint!

We would also like to Thank, Scot W. of GNS Performance for once again standing out in the HOT SUN and getting Sun Burnt :(, just to make sure the event was Video Taped!! DVD's will be going on sale soon. We will let you know when they are available.

Thanks Again to ALL THE SPONSORS!! The Racers really appreciated that CASH in hand to help with the Expensive FUEL PRICES to get to the event.

Thanks to Cal, Holly, and Clint for putting together a fun family oriented weekend. My son and i had a great time. Thanks.

Great time at the 2011 shootout

Drove my GN 488 miles from South Florida and raced this past weekend and
had a fabulous experience. Didn't win anything, but it really didn't matter.
Met some wonderful people and it was all first class. The cars were awesome and saw some spectacular races. The thing that struck me was the
camaraderie among the Buick racers and the families. I only knew Cal and Holly when I arrived and when I left four days later, it felt like I was one of the
family... I had some electrical problems... Mark and Adrian jumped on it
and helped me out of my dilemma and in no time at all I was back in action.
Just can't say enough about the event and the people there...it was so special.
I'll truly never forget the shootout and advise anyone who has never attended one of these events that you're missing an incredible time....
put 1000 miles on the GN and now it's sitting in my garage at rest.
Thanks to everyone, you're all first class and you've touched me deeply...
Fred

Hey Fred, WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

Hope to see more of you at the NEXT event!!!

JD

Drove my GN 488 miles from South Florida and raced this past weekend and
had a fabulous experience. Didn't win anything, but it really didn't matter.
Met some wonderful people and it was all first class. The cars were awesome and saw some spectacular races. The thing that struck me was the
camaraderie among the Buick racers and the families. I only knew Cal and Holly when I arrived and when I left four days later, it felt like I was one of the
family... I had some electrical problems... Mark and Adrian jumped on it
and helped me out of my dilemma and in no time at all I was back in action.
Just can't say enough about the event and the people there...it was so special.
I'll truly never forget the shootout and advise anyone who has never attended one of these events that you're missing an incredible time....
put 1000 miles on the GN and now it's sitting in my garage at rest.
Thanks to everyone, you're all first class and you've touched me deeply...
Fred
Fred,

It was great to sit down with you and listen to the jiberish behind us friday night and it was great to meet you. I have the video of many of your passes and will do our best to get it on the DVD... Give me a call sometime buddy!

Scot W.

Thanks to Holly and Cal for putting this on again this year! It was a great weekend of racing with friends and family all around!!!!

I personally want to thank Cal, Holly, Jason, Tom at Champion, Scot, Randy and all of the sponsors for the biggest payouts in TSM history!!!!!!! The drive home was certainly alot easier with the free fuel, I even bought dinner for the family and Josh tonight with some of the prize money!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Along those lines I want to send a huge thanks out to Josh White for all the help this weekend, as well as Scot W for all of his help and videoing, Jason White for his help and support, Don Cruz for a great motor and hours of advice and help on the phone, Cal and Adrian for the help with the drive shaft sensor, Louie Lopez for being patient enough to be pitted next to us and putting up with all my jokes :biggrin:, Richie Balcom for well just being Richie, the Harmon crew, Willard, and everyone else who we were lucky enough to hang out with this weekend.

Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank Randy Alexander for all of his support. It would take way to long to list everything, but most of all for his patience in dealing with my crazy self!!!!

good time

Thank guys that was a great event Sara and I got good time hope to see you on the next event:) but next time I leave no chance on the light :wink:
Thank to Cal and Holly for the event I learn alot on my car.
Thank Louie you save my weekend with the drag radial.

Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU, to Holly, Cal, And Clint for putting on a great event, and meeting alot of nice and good people who were very friendly and helpful thruout the event, ( can"t thank you enough). Thanks again Jr.