Southern Boosted Showdown November 9th-10th Reynolds GA

So no April race ?

A little confused I was told that the November race was now to be held in April ( actually I was excited to think we got two a year in Reynolds !)
So now we are back to November, OK with me as long as we have a race, gives a little more time and incentive to finsh one of these cars in the shop and go racing, divorce be damned !:cool:

Any chance the photographer will be there from a few years back that caught shots of all the cars at the line ?
He did some great work, we need to boost this event some more, it has kind of languished lately.

The Fort Walton Beach contingent will be there for some of Adams fine venison !

Is Adam going to make it? He has been silent for a while. I do hope to see him there this year. I can bring my Treager and get 2 of them going for the cookout. That is always a blast. I can try to bring some venison also.

Mike

He was there in April for the wind burn !
Got my son hooked on that grilled venison 3 years ago, maybe that is why he grew a foot taller.

And I missed that event due to work issues, darnit.

I may be the person that cooked the venison 3 years ago. I was cooking it on Adams grill the night of the cookout. It was from a deer in Virginia and I had some comments that Virginia deer taste much better than people had tasted. It was backstrap marinated in italian dressing. Yet, maybe not.

One thing for sure, Adam can sure grill up some bad to the bone ribeyes and filets ! As for the venison I cooked and the steaks that Adam fixes - it is all in the preperation and quality of the cut of meat ! ! !

Hope to see everybody there, and thanks to Cal, Holly and Clint for putting on a great event !

Mike

Yep that was your cooking then, we were the Florida boys drinking crown in flip flops and shorts in the evening and coffee in the frosty morning, same attire !:biggrin:

I'll be there.

Is Adam going to make it? He has been silent for a while. I do hope to see him there this year. I can bring my Treager and get 2 of them going for the cookout. That is always a blast. I can try to bring some venison also.

Mike

I can try to "pick up" some venison on the way down!! Most likely, it'll be really fresh. May even still be warm!!:eek::D:D

I can try to "pick up" some venison on the way down!! Most likely, it'll be really fresh. May even still be warm!!:eek::D:D

Don't worry about the warm stuff, that means damaged front end pieces. We don't want that kind. Just have it frozen to thaw and grill when ready.

Hope to meet you there Chuck, I see you are from GA. I am down in Brunswick (SE corner almost fully)

Mike

Mike, be warned Chuck just ain't right, that's why I love him !
That "Venison" may just be ground hog or cooter, you never know......Since it will be November, we may well have to dig it out of his grill and dethaw for the other grill.....

Can I vent ? WTF is with the pin on the brake pedal to master cyl ??? bad enough I have all sorts of extra wiring in the way, but the pin seems swedged into the pedal, dammit I want to complete the Hydraboost swap this weekend, hate laying under the dash, the seat may have to come out !

Back to our regularly scheduled program......

Southern Boosted Showdown.jpg

Sponsors and Class Payouts will be Announced Soon!
Watch for updates and Mark your Calendars!
You won't want to miss this event!!

We are starting to receive Sponsors for our Southern Boosted Showdown Event and
We would like to take the time to say
"BIG THANKS" to
World of Motorworks "Home of the Silver Bullet"~ Paul Castle
www.worldofmotorworks.com
$1,000.00 MAJOR EVENT SPONSOR
WOMW.jpg

I will be there too Holly..... Let me know if you need some class plates made again on me......

I may also be bringing some of the Crossville TN, Pro street Bounty guy's down for some of this fun so be ready for a show...... :)

Reynolds will be ALOT Different this year!!!
The Classes that will be run at the "Southern Boosted Showdown" will be....
T.S.O. ~ Turbo Street Outlaw
T.S.L. ~ Turbo Street Legal
x T.S.M. ~ Turbo Street Modified
275 Drag Radial
Boosted Motorcycles (Sponsored by Star Racing!)
Index Classes
Bracket Class
and
TURBO vs BLOWER Class
So, there should be a Class for EVERYONE this year!!!
If anyone would like to see any other classes run, just let us know!

We are still looking for SPONSORS, so anyone out there that can help, please give us a call.
For those of you that have already committed to Sponsoring our event "BIG THANKS"!!

I will be there too Holly..... Let me know if you need some class plates made again on me......

I may also be bringing some of the Crossville TN, Pro street Bounty guy's down for some of this fun so be ready for a show...... :)

Scot,
Thank you very much for the offer on the Plates....I will be happy to take you up on the offer, if it still stands.
And even better news, that you are going to bring some Pro Street Bounty Boys!! Bring all the racers you can!!

Thanks a bunch,
Holly Hartline