Someone told me I am going out of Business- They were wrong

There were Rumours that our buisness was closing.

The people that start rumours should at least check some facts
Like the fact that the company I work for Owns the Building we are in and paid almost 2 million for it. The fact we are 9 Branches strong...

These Rumours seem Harmless but they are not. We lost customers because they thought they needed to find a new shop.

Upper Managment was not very happy.

There were Rumours that our buisness was closing.

The people that start rumours should at least check some facts
Like the fact that the company I work for Owns the Building we are in and paid almost 2 million for it. The fact we are 9 Branches strong...

These Rumours seem Harmless but they are not. We lost customers because they thought they needed to find a new shop.

Upper Managment was not very happy.

what business your talking about ?, :confused: is it Poston ?

There is some nasty rumors going around that Marianne and I here at Full Throttle Speed are going to close up shop. Well let me set the record straight here and now, we are not going anywhere. In fact Wedensday we are taking delivery of two Hurco 3 axis CNC machines so we can begin making many more of our products, including some you have not seen for a while, right here in Motown in our building. Is our business down, of course, show me a real business that has a building, overhead and employees that is not down, but I am not ready to retire or throw in the towel yet so for you haters and rumor spreaders out there your going to have to wait for a while longer, you know who you are (and so do I :cool: ) sorry. One of the problems was that many of the machine shops that produces parts went out of business, many of the minimum orders for parts were getting too big based on the current sales. This forced us to stop making some things simply becuase they were not cost effictive to produce anymore. We could have gone to China but most guys here seem to prefer made in USA parts, so do I so I decided to stick my neck out and do something about it. So now you will see things come back and see some new things Bob and I have been planing for some time but could not make work. I will post up some pictures Wed once the machines are in place. The Buick market is getting smaller everyday, money is getting tighter everyday. We have two choices, change and fight or Die. I don't want to die and plan to be around as long as I get the support from the community that I have got for almost 20 years now. We can and will compete with anyone, all we ask is that you give us a chance.
Mike Licht

Awesome Mike..........Great Post! :)