SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A CAR ON STREET OUTLAWS!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Would one of you guys with a killer street car go show the world what the little V6 can do? Not sure if the dude from last night is on the board or not but he did good not to have had the car long. However I know one of those killer TR's out there would be perfect for way the show is going now!

Last edited:
I recently seen a YouTube vid were Ryan Martin bought a bone stock 87 GN. He goes on to Dyno it and lay plans to modify it. Murder Nova bought a 87 Turbo last year which he also did an YouTube vid on.
They both raved about the cars and were excited about getting them. Maybe they have future plans with them for the show…

Would one of you guys with a killer street car go show the world what the little V6 can do? Not sure if the dude from last night is on the board or not but he did good not to have had the car long. However I know one of those killer TR's out there would be perfect for way the show is going now!
It's hard to live with that with that kind of attention when you try to not have that kind of attention 😉

Would have to get 10 small tire cars together call it the TB.com boys and make the challenge .
I bet the network would except. it would make a great show.

I’m sure there are more than a few guys here who have cars that would do very well with those guys. I was just happy to see us being represented!

Would have to get 10 small tire cars together call it the TB.com boys and make the challenge .
I bet the network would except. it would make a great show.
Who wants to get on board with this? I will help, heck I'd love to be the "talker." I have an engine here that Billy A build for Mike L that would be PERFECT for this!

If we can get at least 10 serious cars up I will try to contact the show. Does anyone have connections to the show?

From what I understand about the filming right,this wouldn't happen till next year.

If we can get at least 10 serious cars up I will try to contact the show. Does anyone have connections to the show?

I missed the show , looking for a taped rerun. My friend here in Pittsburgh ran the maroon El Camino, said he had a blast, but couldn't talk about it or post pictures from the filming last year. Jeff O. , owns first try Engineering in moon twp. Awesome dude.

My cars are probably not fast enough , no cages and are on stock suspension for the most part But i will make the trip as a pit crew and a shit talker for sure. would be a blast.

If you guys can put this together ill help, hell ill go where ever and help tune the cars. I think it would be pretty interesting. Just understand these cars are no joke. A few of them make 1500+ to the tire, some way over that. Still be a hell of a show with team TB.com

Oh Snap. I'm about a season away from finishing my car. (Betty White TurboFarm) Depending when/if this goes down I would be in.

Is this the end game show? Haven't watched the show in years. I know there doing the street car thing what are they running high 4s low 5s on the street? 6s? And what there was a tb on the show?