Someone got older today

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Happy birthday to my friend dr_frankenstein.;) Hope you're with us a while longer since it seems you're 112 today.:eek:

Thank you guys very very much! funny how often one forgets there own birthday! Yesterday, sunday the 26th I turned 28!

Awe, how cute; a baby :D Man, you sure look older than you are. Must be some hard miles LOL!

lmao... yea.... im fairly young still!
the 2 tours of uncle sam riding me hard and putting me away wet have caught up alot these last few years.. and now that I have 3 kids..... im aging like fruit in the sun. Thank goodness for the VA

Rather than being dried out I'd be you're getting spoiled in the sun.:p

yea like a rotten apple full of worms! really though.... other than really close family - you guys are the the only happy birthdays I got.... seems like my "friends" have forgotten about me. So i really really appreciate everyone here, thanks again and again!

Well if you'd pick the phone up once in a while ew'd have talked a little yesterday.;) Hope you got my message bud.:)

Well if you'd pick the phone up once in a while ew'd have talked a little yesterday.;) Hope you got my message bud.:)

I did indeed........ i was sooo hung over that i couldnt even reach the phone! lmao.... it was bad...

what you got going on tonight Charlie?

Hoping that the rain isn't to bad today. Tons of thunder right now but no rain. Dogs are scared so I'm keeping an eye on them right. Don't have any plans for the night but things happen in weather like this.;)