Some VERY Nice Hot Air Parts & Tons of 86-87 Parts.

I say this for the rest of us here ........ We all Know Mike very , very, very, well. He is like a Brother from a different Mother.
Your a New Member whom just joined the Forum 2 or 3 months ago ? Sorry, but No one knows you, Sir ?

I say this for the rest of us here ........ We all Know Mike very , very, very, well. He is like a Brother from a different Mother.
Your a New Member whom just joined the Forum 2 or 3 months ago ? Sorry, but No one knows you, Sir ?
Yep... and if you read just a little bit you'll see Mike isn't denying any of it. After 2 months of no part, I started posting this. Mike is now saying the only reason he hasn't sent it is because I'm telling people he hasn't sent it. It's all my fault Mike has my money and is not sending the part. I think you don't know Mike nearly as well as you think you do.

I'm just stating facts. I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm also not here to defend someone who is clearly in the wrong out of habit.

Well I'm going to post this one more time as I'm sick of his Bullshit. Mike is NOT (got it NOT)
saying that BS. at all. It all started when he bought a gray main instrument cluster surround from me for $50 as it was out of my show car and I had mounted my A/F ratio gauge & my tach on the side of it so I had put a couple of neat little Buick pins on it to cover the small holes. Sent him pics. of it and he was fine with that. Now mind you I get $75 for nice ones. Well FedEx lost the damn thing so I put in a claim & never got a penny for them losing as it was not insured. Live & learn HUH? I told David I'd send him a nice one. Well got busy & didn't get it shipped right out. Well I guess that pissed ole David off and the next thing I know he is threating me that he is going to slam me on the board. Well I do NOT like anyone threating me over anything. So as I posted some time back he is getting ZERO from & can kiss my

AZZ.
NOW Davey boy put that in your pipe & smoke it.

Hey Mikey......Just try to ' Flush ' this.....
BTW, That thought may be fitting here, for a Screen Name like that . o_O
I dunno ...... But I do know that none of Us need to ' Sweat ' shit like this.We may have much Bigger problems to deal with lately......Just Say'n.

Mike, you took my money (stole my money) and haven't sent the part. Nothing about your story says anything otherwise. Don't accuse me of not being patient. I was patient every time I e-mailed or tried to contact you because I knew there's be no response until I e-mailed again a week later. I was patient when you explained that after ghosting me for 2 weeks the part was lost in the mail. I was patient when you said you had another one you'd send out. I was patient for 2 weeks before e-mailing and then patient for another week as you ghosted me again. This is about you not sending my part, Mike. You still haven't. You're dishonest.

Mike, you took my money (stole my money) and haven't sent the part. Nothing about your story says anything otherwise. Don't accuse me of not being patient. I was patient every time I e-mailed or tried to contact you because I knew there's be no response until I e-mailed again a week later. I was patient when you explained that after ghosting me for 2 weeks the part was lost in the mail. I was patient when you said you had another one you'd send out. I was patient for 2 weeks before e-mailing and then patient for another week as you ghosted me again. This is about you not sending my part, Mike. You still haven't. You're dishonest.

Mike did the same thing to me last fall. He sent me wrong heater box (no holes for the heat shied) and different from the pictures posted on the this site. He Never sent the A-pillar plastic molding I paid for. Mike blamed it on everything from it being of course being my fault to medical issues.

I even sent a usps shipping label to make it easy but Mike didn't drop it off in time so I sent a second shipping label. This time Instead of dropping off the box at USPS he had a conversation about the label vs the size of the box and then wanted double the shipping to send it. If there was more shipping charges needed I'd have paid on my end I’d it was dropped off.

I tried opening a case with PayPal but the package was delivered so I lost if yours hasn’t been delivered you should be able to get a refund.

I had $324 invested into Mike's parts / shipping and was about to file in small claims in Washington when a local guy wanted the heater box.

I still lost money on the deal but at least I didn't have to read Mike's mumbling emails anymore. Other great members on the board had what I needed and in better shape than what Mike sent.