Some stock take off parts.

Joel.e

I have a few take off parts that I would like to get rid of. I'm still researching some prices so feel free to make an offer if interested. Shipping not included.

-Pypes test pipe for stock exhaust. Bolted up for a week or two. A little primer overspray on it and some high temp rtv but should clean up ok. $20

-Boost control solenoid with tubing and y with new filter $20 - SOLD

-Stock 233 fuel regulator $15

-Stock intake air plumbing from snorkel to flex tube including functioning MAF. It needs some cleaning and some paint. $100 - MAF and snorkel SOLD

-Powermaster that needs some love. It was hit or miss the few times I drove it up and down the driveway. $? SOLD

-I have front and rear bumperettes in another post $40 shipped

Last edited:
As far as I know it was functional. I only drove the car a few times before I took it apart and everything appeared ok with no codes or anything. I'll stand behind the part. I can send it USPS flat rate box for $7. $27 total. That way you would get insurance and a tracking number to PR.

Would you take $60 for the stock airfilter setup
sorry not at this time. A stock MAF core is worth $40 at Kirbans so a working one is worth the majority of what I'm asking. I'll let you know if things change. Thanks for the offer.