some parts for sale. need help pricing them. or make offers

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
1. 87 we4 hood. paint is nice for a driver. if it was buffed, it would look nicer than most drivers. I don't see any dings or corrosion. hood emblem is missing on one side.
stock hood pad included. its in so so used condition. not bends or tears in it. I removed the pad to make sure there was no corrosion underneath.

2. header panel. paint is excellent! I'm pretty sure this is a aftermarket panel. ready to bolt on and go

3. both front headlight bezels. driver condition. not dry rotted or brittle. one has a small crack started at the upper bend near the park lens. it does not flex or lose its integrity. if these where painted they would be very nice.

4. rh and lh front bumper fillers. appear to be original. no cracks, no dry rot, still flexible, not brittle. they have been painted and that is the newer paint flaking up in the pics. they would look very nice after a repaint.

5. 87 grill. very nice condition. no cracks or breaks. there is the typical corrosion on the metal bracket part at the top.

6. stock 87 tr drive shaft

7. 2 sets of stock 8445 heads

8. one stock 87 turbo inlet bell

9. kirban front park light smoke cover lenses. new in plastic, with hardware included.

I have no idea how much to ask for any of this. make offers or let me know what a fair price is. I will not ship the hood, drive shaft, header panel, or the heads.

I take check, mondy order, or paypal but have to ad 3% for fees.

Attachments

• DSCN1393.jpg
    DSCN1393.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 287
  • DSCN1394.JPG
    DSCN1394.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 287
  • DSCN1395.jpg
    DSCN1395.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 287
  • DSCN1396.JPG
    DSCN1396.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN1397.JPG
    DSCN1397.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 285
located in st. louis, mo

Attachments

• DSCN1399.jpg
    DSCN1399.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCN1402.JPG
    DSCN1402.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCN1406.jpg
    DSCN1406.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 282
5. 87 grill. very nice condition. no cracks or breaks. there is the typical corrosion on the metal bracket part at the top

Interested in this if you ever figure out how much you want for it.

what does a decent 87 grill go for?
and I'm not expecting to get rich off this stuff. just want it to go for a reasonable price

and I tried to use the search function to get a idea on some prices. but the search function hasn't been working to well lately

hood 300-350 plus 50-100 for pad
header panel 150-200
headlight bezels 100-125 with markers
front bumper fillers 100
grille 100-150
drive shaft 50-75
head no idea i have not sold nor purchased any
inlet bell stock used 10 15
kirban lens no idea

this is what i sell these parts for or purchase them for. HTH
Greg

I need that header panel !!! will a Buick brother or sister Kindly bring it to within 120 miles of Scranton Pa please??

don't have time to respond to pms or emails right now.

projectmoneypit, thanks!
I'll price this stuff low to get it gone.
all this stuff is from a we4 I'm parting. so its black like gn.

the hood and pad is pending.

I'll take $100 for the header panel. you pick up. will not ship

I'll take $40 plus shipping for the headlight bezels. yes, they come with the marker lens

I'll take $70 plus shipping for both fillers.

$100 plus shipping for the grill.

$40 for the drive shaft. will not ship

$10 plus shipping for the inlet bell.

$20 shipped for the kirban tinted lens.

remember, add 3% if paying with paypal

put me in line for bezels, fillers, grille pm paypal info for payment. include quote shipped to 76164. I'll add the 3%

P.s. i wish with all my heart you would ship that header

I'm replying to first in line to stuff wanted. I should have just had replys to the thread only. gotta sort through email and pms

alright, I just had a complete attitude change, I just did my last paypal transaction.
they charged me $6.96 for a $240 refund to hy82. I found a spot wanting to crack on the driver side filler while I was getting ready to package it.

I remember how much of a headache it was awhile back when I was getting rid of hot air parts for basically nothing. alot of them I did give away, rather than have the heart to throw away.
shipping is also getting so damn expensive, it's not worth it to me for a few dollars here and there to bother with.
somebody can just stop by and get this stuff cheap.

alright, I just had a complete attitude change, I just did my last paypal transaction.
they charged me $6.96 for a $240 refund to hy82. I found a spot wanting to crack on the driver side filler while I was getting ready to package it.

I remember how much of a headache it was awhile back when I was getting rid of hot air parts for basically nothing. alot of them I did give away, rather than have the heart to throw away.
shipping is also getting so damn expensive, it's not worth it to me for a few dollars here and there to bother with.
somebody can just stop by and get this stuff cheap.

If you sent him money as a REFUND from HIS/HER transaction you should of not got charged anything

I'll copy and paste the details of the transaction. they apparently charge for refunds now.
does somebody know differently, for sure?
I'm just going by what I see in my account

I'll copy and paste the details of the transaction. they apparently charge for refunds now.
does somebody know differently, for sure?
I'm just going by what I see in my account

Man tb3, wild turn of events. New Year, lets hope new luck. I'm looking into the details on my end ofthe transaction. Never heard of a charge for a refund. Thanks for your honesty, and prompt actions in the situation. For the record you are a stand up guy in my book.

This from paypal.com

If a refund I send is accepted, are the fees from the original transaction credited to my account?

You receive credit for your original transactionfees based on the kind of refund you issue. When you issue a full refund using the Issue Refund link on the Transaction Details page, we credit your full variable transaction fee (1.9% to 2.9% of the transaction amount). When you issue a partial refund, we credit a percentage of the variable transaction fee, based on the amount of the refund. Fixed fees - $0.30 USD per transaction - are not refundable. To learn more about variable and fixed transaction fees, click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal page.

By the looks of it the 6.96 would (should) have been refunded, and a loss of .30 I'd question paypal about it.