Some of the upcoming exterior trims Black & anodized

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
This is just a few, we are doing them all. Test fitment process. I had to add contrast to pull some shine out of these. For the people with Nos parts I'll send you 1 for comparisons. Trunk lids even have the little plastic tabs. That is how I figured out which one was nos after I sat them down.
BTW they fit perfect. Anodized & black coming soon.

Attachments

• Newexteriortrims.jpg
    Newexteriortrims.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 396
  • buicktrunklidtrim1.jpg
    buicktrunklidtrim1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Buicktrunklidtrim2.jpg
    Buicktrunklidtrim2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 357
  • Buicktrunklidtrim.jpg
    Buicktrunklidtrim.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 360
T-top exterior trim.
ttopglasstrim.jpg
ttopexteriorglasstrimdetail.jpg

Yes they fit as well as they look every crease seem & bend exact to factory. Tough to remove like originals.

Wait until after Christmas when the wide Limited Chrome for the top of the door is Done. I have pics I just don't want to kill you tonight ;) Under $200 a set with the Seal attached with staples.

Any ETA for the trunk accent trim? Put me down for one! Just had a set of your rear bumper fillers painted up, what a great product! Super happy with the fit and finish.

We are getting a lot of the moldings done.We will then be shipping all of them at once to keep pricing down. I'll check the schedule & see how we are looking for an arrival date then post back. I know there are 800 t-top trims done a few weeks ago when I was at the manufacturer. I have to get a count on the others.
Glad your happy with the fillers. I know they are a little pricey but the fit & finish is tough to beat.

Wait until after Christmas when the wide Limited Chrome for the top of the door is Done. I have pics I just don't want to kill you tonight ;) Under $200 a set with the Seal attached with staples.
Are these available yet?

Brian, I am new to GN & have an '87 that was in a garage fire in Feb. Cooked paint on top surfaces, but no actual fire on car. The quarter window rubber ia damaged some, does anyone sell the surround rubber (glass is tinted & good)?

I have NOS units at a manufacturer & this has been a challenge to say the least. We do have good used if you need something to hold you over until we get these done.

Will the trim piece that goes on the back of the hood edge be re-popped? What about the B-pillar pieces for solid roof and/or t-top car?

Looking good. Looking forward to the B-pillar trim. Great to see this stuff getting done.

Is the hood molding in the works?

The black ones....do they have the brownish black finish of the originals so that if you had to replace one piece on a car you wouldn't be able to tell vs all the other pieces?

I have the hood molding here. It was approved & going into production. Our black units held side by side with NOS you can not tell a difference. It has the rainbow reflection like the originals. I'll have to find a picture I have but there is one of ours & a NOS unit laying side by side in the sun. The glare off of them looks Identical. The paint was a 100% dead on match. We do have the trunk lid trim in stock now. If I laid a NOS anodized or black side by side Then had you walk into the room you wouldn't be able to tell me which was which. I know because we did this by accident LOL