Some fallen Tr's. ....don't hate me for this....

No idea what ever happened to "tweetie". Those pictures were taken in 2003, somewhere in Ohio.

A few more...

Attachments

• wreck1.jpg
    wreck1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,076
  • wreck2.jpg
    wreck2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,068
  • wreck3.jpg
    wreck3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • t-type4.jpg
    t-type4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,114
  • wreck5.jpg
    wreck5.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,115
and yet, more....

Attachments

• wreck6.jpg
    wreck6.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,062
  • wreck7.jpg
    wreck7.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,099
  • wreck8.jpg
    wreck8.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,265
  • wreck9.jpg
    wreck9.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,056
  • wreck10.jpg
    wreck10.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,051
Here is #844 from a few years ago. This was my fathers car. An old lady pulled out in front of me. I was doing 45mph and only had time to stand on the brakes for a couple seconds...Tweaked the whole car....As you can see by the back end. Thank god im still alive... Not because of the wreck but the fact that my father didn't kill me!! :biggrin: It worked out in the end because she was 100% at fault and the check from Allstate more than covered the car plus he bought it back... We yanked most of the TTA specific parts off...(still have complete stainless 3in ATR SS Catback exhaust in good shape for sale if anyone wants it) The car still had the complete interior, suspension, and rear and my brother FINALLY sold it as a roller not too long ago for like $300 to a guy that had a buyer who wanted to get it back on the road...

Attachments

• TA%20Wreck%20small.JPG
    TA%20Wreck%20small.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,013
  • TA%20Wreck%202%20Small.JPG
    TA%20Wreck%202%20Small.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,007
  • PA060415.jpg
    PA060415.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,011
  • PA030393.jpg
    PA030393.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,013
  • buick%20067.jpg
    buick%20067.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 999
I found a few more pics... You can see how "tweaked" the car actually was...:eek: Plus I forgot to mention...Most of these pics were taken after we chained the core support to my bros truck and pulled it forward to get the motor out...I gotta say this thread really sucks because its bringing back the memories of how much I loved driving this car... Even with 141K the car was in great shape with brand new show quality paint, new suspension parts, fresh roller motor with J&E slugs, fresh trans, new wheels and tires...etc...The only downside was the interior showing some wear... At least the drive train has a new home in RX-6!!

Attachments

• IM000834.jpg
    IM000834.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 990
  • IM000835.jpg
    IM000835.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 971
  • IM000837.jpg
    IM000837.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 979
lost a drive shaft out th light. i'm gonna rebuild it

Attachments

• fire regal.jpg
    fire regal.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 651
and the hilarious thing is, I actualy think it can be rebuilt....o looky at the people in the BG!why am i not surprised to see ony one clearly white person! <.<

lol! gotta remember though...lotsa white trash have done just as equal stupid sh-t to regals.:frown: i remember back in the ealry 90's when i was a wee lad and went to one of those monster truck shows. i sat there staring at 2 regals next to each other in the line up that body-wise looked perfect, glass, trim and all. i winced in pain watching them get crushed to oblivion through out the "show":(

Sad thing is someone spent a lot of money on that thing just to turn it into a remote control bouncing thing and watch it burn. Sometimes I wonder if a "man" from these days would survive in the past?

That's how it is in competition, it's a game of chance. Fix up a TR to go fast in the 1/4 and it might spin out, hit the wall, flip over and all you have left is a mangled TR that was once fast.

Just like the guy that guts a Regal, installs 4 pumps and 12 batteries and hops it...until a ball joint breaks...or a hydraulic line blows off and an ignition source ignites it, then you're left with a flaming Regal sitting up

I seem to remember a thread going around a while back about a GNX that was on ebay. This was the GNX below and they used a GN as a donor to build it back up.

93575d1266659945-some-fallen-trs-dont-hate-me-8.jpg

93576d1266659957-some-fallen-trs-dont-hate-me-10.jpg

here is one i remember like it was yesterday...i wonder if anyone has some pics.

GROOM AND BEST MAN KILLED IN CAR CRASH AFTER L.I. WEDDING
Published: April 4, 1987

A 27-year-old Long Island man, who had just been married, and his best man were killed on the way to a wedding reception in Lido Beach yesterday when a speeding car slammed into their limousine.

Five other people, including the bride and the maid of honor, were also injured.

The groom, Peter Phillips of Levittown, L.I., and his brother and best man, John J. Phillips, 30, of Islip, were killed.

The bride, Carol Ann Zagorski, 24, and her sister, Debby Zagorski, 21, both of North Massapequa, were also riding in the 1985 Cadillac stretch limousine. They were both listed in critical condition at Nassau County Medical Center in East Meadow. Collision Near Reception Hall

According to the Nassau County Police, the accident happened about 5:55 P.M. when a 1987 Buick Grand National traveling eastbound on Lido Boulevard crashed into the westbound limousine. The limousine was making a left-hand turn across a stretch of the four-lane thoroughfare into the Sands Beach Club in Lido Beach, where a reception honoring the newlyweds was planned for 7 P.M.

The bride and groom had been married minutes earlier at St. James Roman Catholic Church in Seaford, L.I.

Members of the bridal party who had been trailing the limousine spilled from their cars after the crash. Some of the guests, dressed in tuxedos and formal dresses, dashed to the wreck to help the injured passengers, while others collapsed to the ground screaming and in tears, according to the police.

The driver of the Buick, Vincent Laezza, 21, of Selden, L.I., was listed in fair condition at South Nassau Community Hospital in Oceanside. A passenger, Daren Bovino, 19, also of Selden, was listed in critical condition at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in Long Beach.

The driver of the limousine, Thomas Quinn, 29, of Palisades Park, N.J., was listed in fair condition at South Nassau Community Hospital.

The police said the case was under investigation and that no charges had been filed. However, a police spokesman, Detective Nick D'Avanzo, said that ''it appears that the Laezza vehicle was in excess of the 40-miles-per-hour speed zone.''
A version of this article appeared in print on April 4, 1987, on page 232 of the New York edition.
hello...I was the owner of the Limousine that was t-boned by the driver of a Gran National as it was entering the wedding reception. If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer any questions involving this horrible accident.

hello...I was the owner of the Limousine that was t-boned by the driver of a Gran National as it was entering the wedding reception. If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer any questions involving this horrible accident.

you where the driver of the limo hit by the gn in the above pics? tell us the story please:)

i think i also remember the thread about the bozo's that snagged some of the salvageable gnx parts off it to clone and re-vin a gn:rolleyes: the stuff people will do to make a buck:frown: