Some Buick History

TurboCrazy

Turbo on the brain!
Does anyone recognize this??? I few might? If you have a Power Source book you should! :)
IMG_0106.jpg

I spotted the body of the Tores' car 7 or 8 yrs ago, sitting on a loft in a muffler shop owned by the father of a guy I worked with. It was located in Fairfield, Iowa !!???o_O I immediately recognized what it was!! I asked Rick(owner of the muffler shop) if that his? He said his brother owned it. I asked if I could look at it, & was told sure. Unfortunately, the paint has been stripped off the passenger side of the body.:( I asked Rick what what his brother was going to do with it? He said nothing, now. Rick's brother got the car as a roller, & was going to put a small block chevy in it & race it. Someone offered him decent $$ for the chassis, so he sold it.:( That left the body sitting around.
A week after discovering this body, I owned it.:happy: I don't know what I will do with it, but it has Buick history! It has been sitting on sawhorses in the corner of my garage since. 2 weeks ago I finally got around to building a 2x4 buck for the body. I took the picture I posted after I was done. Oh, & guess where it is going as soon as I can get enough buddies rounded up??......... On the loft of my garage!!!:joyful: