Solid or HD Rocker Shafts

Dark86

Hi,
I am converting my Powermaster brakes to vacuum, using Earl Brown's conversion kit. The problem I am having is that I cannot open the pictures in the write up (sticky). I've removed the Powermaster unit and brake pedal, but thinking it would be good to be able to see the pics before any drilling in the pedal happens.
I've tried 2 different computers and neither work. Am I doing something wrong or missing something to be able to view the photos.
Thanks very much.

no sir pics were lost...from a crash/hi jacking of the board back in october...its not you or your computer ...they are trying to recover as much as they can...

That is most unfortunate.
grass doctor, thanks for letting me know.

I guess I should then ask, for anyone that has done this conversion using Earl's instruction on the "How To" sticky, when he says:

Measure 1-1/4" down (center to center) and closer to the edge. That is the new location for the pin. Notice the edge of the pin is now parallel with the large flange on the Powermaster pin.

When he is referring to "and closer to the edge", which edge is he referring to (when the pedal is installed in the car) the edge closest to the firewall or the edge closest to the seat?

Thank you.