[SOLD] 87' GN street/strip Texas car

That is the GN that I was looking for.... before I poured $40k into a turbo Busa build, it's for sale now(had a baby) and I need a summer car that has four seats, I can't put her in the trunk of the Viper , if I sell my bike and this car is still for sale, consider it gone.
That GN would make a nice stable mate for the Viper , and I could modify the rear bar for a baby seat .

I've sent 2 different PMs over the last month. Interested in either cash sale or possible trade.

No answer...

UPDATE:

Price is $23k firm as I've done more maintenance/upgrades.

I have rebuilt the front end since the original ad, also replaced the original steering shaft with the upgraded Kirban Jeep Cherokee shaft, replaced the typical leaking rear main seal and have started installation of a brand new Alky Control dual nozzle meth system! Low ball offers not considered as I am just as interested in keeping/finishing/driving the car as selling it. I am almost finished with a 568" big block conversion on my True Street car so would still be interested in selling the GN as my time is stretched.

rrburnham@gmail.com

Hi, any idea what kind of power this car is putting down, has it been on a dyno, have you run it close to current form down the track?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi, any idea what kind of power this car is putting down, has it been on a dyno, have you run it close to current form down the track?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey SpeedRacerX,

I don't know the power though she will likely go on the dyno soon as the Alky Control system is now installed. The car has been a slow on going project as the GN is third in line behind my other two cars. Because of that I still have interest in selling.

Latest update:

It's amazing I still get responses on the one ad I placed late last year.

The Alky Control system is installed and ready to be tuned.

I slipped in a newly recovered ABS headliner shell along with a new windshield...need to button that up as the trim pieces are still needing installed around the shell.

Too much time on the now completed True Street car and doing a custom geared manual transmission for the Corvette.

UPDATE: [SOLD] to local buyer for those that have known the car over the years.

I was just about ready to start driving and enjoying the car and started getting multiple inquiries off this year old ad. Since I devote so much time to my True Street car and considering my Corvette is just great all around I couldn't resist selling. No regrets as I've enjoyed working on the car with my long time car bud Turbo Don. I've driven it some, been to a couple charity drives and car shows and she sure gets a crowd.

The new owner is knowledgeable so the car is in good hands!