[SOLD] 87' GN street/strip Texas car

I have seen some people who in the current market are asking far more for their cars than they are worth. Yours is not one of those. This is a very nice, low mileage, well thought out, well built car. I would not be at all surprised to see you get 20-22 for it. GLWS and great job putting it together.

thanks man, I was hoping I had priced it reasonable.

Side moldings was an option. Some came glued some where riveted. I believe riveted ones were dealer installed, glued were factory installed. But i may be wrong.

Still for sale...quite a few nice cars for sale on this forum right now. May be a slow time of year.

Reasonable offers entertained.

Thanks!

Please call me. I'm very interested. Would like to possibly buy next week. 314-276-6775

Mike

Curious to know if this car sold?

I still have it...

I passed on a number of trades as the car is just more interesting and streetable than any that were offered. Just recently started doing some more maintenance and improvements including new rear main seal, new transbrake solenoid, completely rebuilt the front suspension AND started installing a new Alky Control kit. Also picked up a new AC line to replace the original cracked one. Planning to start driving and enjoying this thing soon!

Bottom line I would still consider selling it as I am nearly finished with a big block swap on my True Street car and still having a blast with the Vette (the GN is the extra toy)

rrburnham@gmail.com

i use to own a GN similar in build like yours, i really miss that car, i now have a 73 camaro with a 370 LS with a S480 turbo, car runs great but i'm still treaking it here an there, one day i would love to trade for a GN similarto yours.

I still have it...

I passed on a number of trades as the car is just more interesting and streetable than any that were offered. Just recently started doing some more maintenance and improvements including new rear main seal, new transbrake solenoid, completely rebuilt the front suspension AND started installing a new Alky Control kit. Also picked up a new AC line to replace the original cracked one. Planning to start driving and enjoying this thing soon!

Bottom line I would still consider selling it as I am nearly finished with a big block swap on my True Street car and still having a blast with the Vette (the GN is the extra toy)

rrburnham@gmail.com

Reply?

It still looks good Rick, but in my opinion your under priced. Sorry guys or should I say just the opposite? I have known of this car for the last 20 years or so and it is well worth the asking price.

GLWS Rick. I hope it stays local though. :D

i use to own a GN similar in build like yours, i really miss that car, i now have a 73 camaro with a 370 LS with a S480 turbo, car runs great but i'm still treaking it here an there, one day i would love to trade for a GN similarto yours.

thanks

It still looks good Rick, but in my opinion your under priced. Sorry guys or should I say just the opposite? I have known of this car for the last 20 years or so and it is well worth the asking price.

GLWS Rick. I hope it stays local though. :D

thanks David, and yeah you'd know the car for most of it's life! Just pricing realistic as I don't want to haggle.