[SOLD] 87' GN street/strip Texas car

racerxrick

$23k (NOTE: I have rebuilt the front end since the original ad, also replaced the orginal steering shaft with the upgraded Kirban Jeep Cherokee shaft, replaced the typical leaking rear main seal and have started installation of a brand new Alky Control dual nozzle meth system! Low ball offers not considered as I am just as interested in keeping/finishing/driving the car as selling it.

I bought this car a out of extended storage from a local friend. I have put a lot of time and money into her with intentions of keeping it (I had a quick Turbo T Limited 20 years ago). All work done was towards that goal! HOWEVER I have since purchased and improved an LS swapped station wagon and am having way to much fun running real quick in True Street plus I have a multi purpose supercharged Vette.

So....sadly the GN is offically one too many toys.

PLEASE NOTE: Per forum rules please do not flame, if you have constructive thoughts or objections PLEASE PM me direct for discussion. Much appreciated. My direct email is rrburnham@gmail.com

IMG_4826.JPG

Rust free Texas car

Just over 50k on odometer/body/chassis. She's in good condition inside and out. Lots of upgrades and careful mechanical maintenance over the last year..too much too list!

· 3.8 Turbo V6 (109 block) NOTE: detailed build at bottom of list

· Turbo 400 transmission w/transbrake and reverse manual valve body, deep pan and extended filter

· 9” PTC non lockup/spragless torque convertor (3600-3800 RPM)

· B&M shifter mounted within original console

· Custom steel driveshaft w/big joints and safety loop

· Baseline Suspension’s “Pro Launch Gold” kit including double adjustable upper control arms, heavy duty heim joints and 3/16” thick custom installed torque buckets, Wolfe Race Craft single sway bar and mount kit, double adjustable lower control arms, billet spherical control arm bushings

· Factory 10 bolt w/ G80 posi (new clutches), T/A style cover/girdle with preload, Strange hardened axles, ARP hardened “long” wheel studs, brakes rebuilt including two “long” organic shoes and s10 wheel cylinders, new Competition Engineering 70/30 rear and 90/10 front drag shocks, front sway bar removed

. Kirban Jeep Cherokee steering shaft

· 4 core radiator w/dual electric fans

· Battery relocated to trunk w/high quality Mechman wires and hardware and custom installed 200amp disconnect in rear license plate mount, fresh modified and rebuilt high amp alternator

· FAST Classic ECU and harness

. Alky Control Dual Nozzle methanol system

· Tony DeQuick V1 front mount intercooler (1000hp capable) w/3” intercooler piping

· New Precision billet wheel 67/68 turbo w/external TurboSmart 45mm HyperGate wastegate and TurboSmart EBoost 2 electronic boost control, custom oil drain scavenger pump

· Ceramic coated, welded and ported factory headers, 3” downpipe, cat delete and custom exhaust including dual Dynomax 2.5” race bullet mufflers and mandrel bent turn downs at axle

· 12 gallon fuel cell, Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump and filter, -10 supply line, 3/8” factory supply line used as return

· New custom ABS headliner board included

· Three sets of rims/tires included, Weld Racing Draglites w/new M&H DOT front runners and MT ET Street Radial Pro 275/60’s, GNX style 16” rims with new rubber and the original steel rims with old rubber

· Welded in 6 point roll bar

· Custom billet switch panel located in ashtray, 5” Monster tach and stand alone shift light

· Engine build includes balanced and blueprinted 109 block, .020 over JE pistons, Total Seal file fit rings, flat tappet 218/218 cam, double roller timing chain set w/cam button, high volume oil pump cover, turbo saver, 2 steel main caps, ARP studded mains, head and rod bolts, rods shot peened, resized and balanced, ported factory heads w/3 angle valve job, Cometic head gaskets, ported intake w/heat riser milled and tig welded, billet EGR block off/RJC power plate and plenum spacer, RJC cam sensor preventative “repair” kit, ported (to 62mm) throttle body, 85# injectors, MSD wires, new camshaft position sensor connector , fuel pump connector, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, newly installed and gorgeous GN1 polished valve covers with custom angled and baffled K&N breathers, and of course much more I’ve forgotten!

Last edited:
Very nice. Anyone want to buy mine so I can free up some cash? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have seen some people who in the current market are asking far more for their cars than they are worth. Yours is not one of those. This is a very nice, low mileage, well thought out, well built car. I would not be at all surprised to see you get 20-22 for it. GLWS and great job putting it together.