So.....Where was YOUR TB originally purchased??

Rea Keech Buick in Ellicott City, MD. Closed in 1990 or 1991 due to drop in sales and fraudulent dealings on the part of the owner and daughter. Original owner ordered 10/2/86, delivered little over a month later. I'm the third owner, always been a Maryland car.

Paper work (2).JPG

Last edited:
It very well may have been! According to the documentation I have, the original owner took delivery on September 14th!! Pretty cool that you probably saw my car on the hauler. (y)
It was about a week before my birthday and I remember asking the wife that one of those GN's they were about to unload would make a nice birthday present. ;) VERY possible your car was being delivered that day as I don't remember seeing any there on the lot (I drove by everyday for work). A lot of the local dealers were "buying up" Turbo Buicks as they were hot sellers here in CT.

Got mine from a second owner out of Ohio I remember it was winter time brutal cold maybe 10 degrees original window sticker shows it came out of Erie, PA dealership rick weaver buick/gmc.....by choice this is the one I have kept...100% original paint 87 Turbo-T even the floors under the car are still white and the gas tank is bare metal which is surprising if you realize where erie, pa is located....in other words the car has had excellent care and since I kept it you know I really take care of the car...

As this post shows its the paperwork that compliments your pride and joy. Also iadds to the value over one that lacks documentation.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Klick-Lewis in Palmyra, PA.
$49 Over Invoice.
Ordered in May 1986, and had them hold the order until '87 model year. Car was built early August 86 (one of the first '87 turbo cars), delivered to dealer late August, and I had to wait to pick it up for 3 weeks until GM sent the paperwork. Longest 3 weeks ever !

Art Haack Buick GMC, Inc., St. Louis, MO I'm the third owner. Delivered 8/11/87. Drove it last month round trip from IL to Sarasota, FLA. Best mpg was 23 for a leg of the trip going a leisurely 60 mph behind a semi through the mountains of Tenn. When he slowed to 45 mph I finally had to pass him. My car now has around 200k miles and will be getting a new Casper wiring harness this week.

Tully Buick Nashua NH, bought it off the original lady owner in May 1995. Car was not even being advertised for sale. My girlfriend at the time was sick of listening to me wine about not being able to find a nice one and suggested I talk with a girl at her work that had one. A week later it was MINE!!

Tully Buick Nashua NH, bought it off the original lady owner in May 1995. Car was not even being advertised for sale. My girlfriend at the time was sick of listening to me wine about not being able to find a nice one and suggested I talk with a girl at her work that had one. A week later it was MINE!!
Guess you were just meant to have that car!!

Mine was originally sold at Griffin B-P-O in Monroe, NC. Don't know when that was but I bought it from the same dealer in Jan. of 1988 with 5500 miles on it. It's got around 250,000 on it now and still with in 20 miles of where it was sold new. The original owner decided a WE4 wasn't good enough and traded it back in on a GN which made it a winner for me. I was actually on the way to look for a Mudstang 5 oh when I thought "Let me just check out the used car side at the GM place." I cut the corner of the row and saw an all black front end and the rest is history.

My 86 ttype was delivered in Mallory Buick in St. Louis- Made it's way to San Diego shortly thereafter where I purchased it.
My 86 GN was sold in San Jose, CA and lived there until I purchased it.

First and second owners both bought it at Waller Buick in Nashville. Tried to get documents from them with no response. They were open until the gm bankruptcy when they were cut, mere weeks before I was scheduled to be in town and I was gonna stop in there and ask in person. Oh well.

T type all I know is arizona. I think it was first registered in flagstaff but I'd have to look at the car fax. I bought it out of Texas

I just wondering did any members purchase there T/B from a Southern State, 90% of the post on this thread are from Northern States.
Anyway my Buick was born in Michigan an raise in Tennessee ..The adopted Dealer is Twin City Buick in Alcoa ,TN only 15 miles away
from my home. This is a local Car !!!

My 87 GN was sold from Bob Ross Buick in Centerville, Ohio. It stickered for $19,181. I'm the fourth owner, bought it out of Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk