So The motor is done....

qws2000

So this motor took over 2yrs to complete, and along the way it was a bit bumpy, with a handful of set backs... I will say the final product is pretty amazing and it is far above what I thought it would be... I would like to thank (Bison) Brian for babysitting the job, and giving it 6 months of attention... 20150830_151720.jpg 20150830_151720.jpg FB_IMG_1431478135736.jpg IMG958020.jpg 20150830_151825.jpg IMG956282.jpg I would also like to thank the guys the Buick Performance Group and Empire Muscle Cars... It just needs a few small upgrades, and adjustments and my dream car is complete... Also a bunch of guys on this Forum, thanks for all the help....

Al great job on your car.the car is absolutely amazing.Everything you did is top notch.One of my favorite cars hands down .Bison did a great job.Well done ,enjoy it.Cant wait to see that bad boy run down the track.Hopefully see it at our Empire Muscle cars track rental in October

Post up some of those performance numbers Al. Will you be bringing it to Cecil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree!! bring it to Cecil, we are all going this year rooms are booked!

Very nice! Are you gonna leave the fuel and nitrous lines routed across the downpipe/turbo like that? Looks like a potential fire hazard, or could be a bad angle picture