So started to take this 200r4 apart and this is what I found so far.

bpman1234

Please look at pics. What could cause this ?that plastic thrust washer all in peaces and those head bolts started to get into back of that drum.

Please look at pics. What could cause this ?that plastic thrust washer all in peaces and those head bolts started to get into back of that drum.
No pics------------however both are common. Those washers break from age and heat, then the stator support bolts eat into the overrun housing.

Man thought I could sand it smooth and it would be okay.so where can I get one?
LOL welcome to building a trans that has been out of production for almost 30 years. Parts are hard to find. Call some builders, ebay, have to look around.

Unfortunately, Like Steve sez, these have not been in production since 1990. And when they were the clearances weren't exactly tight. So when these loose setups are subjected to hard launches, and a general beating things break. Fortunately, there are still plenty of them in wrecking yards but that can include a hike through the mud and a negotiation with whoever is manning the counter that day. Upside is you can probably sell the hard parts you don't end up using in your little build to others for there little project.

I have the parts you may need. They are hard to find but I have good stock at the moment, but it is common to find an issue with the overrun drum that many overlook. I am rarely online, so best to contact me @ 516-285-1103
A true 200-4r guru. He can sell you. DIY kit and provide tech support over the phone as needed!

Can you post a pic of the tail tag? Found on the rear pass side of the trans.

Chris at CK has posted positive things about the CT code valve bodies before. I have one here that belongs to a buddy of mine but we've not yet ran it in anything.

It's strange when take a trans apart for maintenance and piece of mind and you find things that don't look quite right. You take them to the trans shop to get replacements and they keep asking you "are you sure this thing ran"?
It gives you an uneasy feeling and makes you're glad you took the thing apart.

So been talking to dave got his dyi kit and have been talking to dave with any questions i my have he always pics up the phone if not he will call you back for sure. And takes the time to answering any questions you may have.