Smoke out the breathers

If blowby is excessive, I would worry about excessive blowby.

If it's running good, I'd do a leak down and see what the numbers are. Then beat the crap out of it for a while and run the test again.

If blowby is excessive, I would worry about excessive blowby.

If it's running good, I'd do a leak down and see what the numbers are. Then beat the crap out of it for a while and run the test again.

That's what I was planning on doing..:)

quick question. I am also having smoke come out both breathers. granted engine is hot and its about 35 degrees here in NYC. Engine has about 300 miles on it since rebuild. not sure what the problem is. maybe someone can help me.

This is a fresh build with under 2k miles on it. No reported knock maybe max was 25psi with Alky. I seem to have intermittent smoke out the catch can for breather. Haven't pulled plugs or anything yet. Car runs like a top. Oil is not milky and haven't lost coolant. It was smoking like this on jack stands. Also the car is not running a pcv if that makes a difference. Seems to be smoking on both valve covers..
how did you post video? I am having same issue did you take the motor out?

The car runs like a bear but you smell like shit due to oil smoke and every stop light your car is smoking like a train ,that sounds like the plan. I had a similar experience however the PCV with new breathers solved most of my problem.

Come on dude.

You gonna start this crap again?

No, he's not.
Ulose.. I told you to drop the nasty comment, in your signature. You have no proof that Steve is responsible.
And, until you do, stop the BS.
Next stop for you is a vacation.
Hijacking a 3 yr old thread is NOT going to get you another he said/she said string of innuendo.

stop it already chuck have you not seen all the post and threads? he blew it up once ruined crank and 4 other times motor came out, so guess what fuck off because I don't give a fuck what you do. your a bully and sad definition of a man. as well as the other stalkers and harasssers . you accept they pull my mother into and call me names. fuck you and your site