smoke em up

It was a joke people. :p

The stock tires were rather skiinny and sucked big time.

You could spin them. :smile:

Thankfully mine were done around 18K miles out back and I got some real tires, the Dunlop D40 M2's in 235/60/15, which worked a lot better for me.

Got rid of the rear end grinding noise when the Eagles went bye bye too. :smile:

stock as a rock ;)

Picture033.jpg

Really???? My 87 T has similar mods, (see sig) and I can't hardly control it after about 10-15 feet off the line.....stock IC and stock trans/converter....strange...

Really:( Lag is bad. even if I foot brake it and leave at 2# still won't spin 'em over:confused:. 275/50/15's

Maybe the 120# injectors and 24# of boost is the difference. I am running 42# inj. w/16# of boost. BIG difference.

ive only ever ridden in a bone stock TB once a long time ago. and i mean stock everything. it was about 1990. going from the brake to stomping on the gas, it rolled out and then set those tires on hollywood:biggrin:

Break 'em Loose from a Dead Stop

My '86 GN is bone stock and has 100k miles on it and will not break loose from a dead stop. Power brake it a little and well it's fun. I do have a posi as well.

not from a dead punch,but 10-15 ft. out all hell breaks loose.
Quick spool w/no cat and a 2.5" exhaust

I would agree with this. I drove two out of two seperate dealership parking lots, and both reacted this way. Those were the days:)