SMC Water/Alcohol Injection System Plus Extra Parts

Ken Adams

For sale SMC Injection system and extra SMC parts. Interested parties may forward email address for pics. of what I have.. Would like to sell all items as a package deal. Asking $200.00 OBO shipped to lower 48 states. With all the included parts, you could end up with 3 working injection units for a small investment in a round plastic bottle /container for one unit, and a new electric pump fpr the other injection unit.

Lowered Price 9/26/2017

Last edited:
For sale SMC Injection system and extra SMC parts. Interested parties may forward email address for pics. of what I have.. Would like to sell all items as a package deal. Asking $295.00 OBO+shipping to lower 48 states.
Pm'd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yes. I've forwarded them to my friend who is looking for a kit. I am waiting for his reply. I will be in touch tomorrow. Thanks! [emoji111]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
With the number of parts included and a small investment to purchase a round bottle and a electric pump, could possible have a total of 3 injection systems. Just sayin

I know you wanted to sell as a kit, but could you post pics of what you have?

I know you wanted to sell as a kit, but could you post pics of what you have?
1 of the three injection units works, the remaining 2 need work. With the extra parts included, you could possibly repair the other 2 to work , with a small amount of cask involved.. Please send me your e-mali address and I will send pics.

FWIW, i've just been doing research on the pumps used in these kits. The pump used is a E8248. If that will help anyone.