SMC Progressive Alky kit

buickruss

Im pulling this off and running race gas for the rest of the year. Single nozzle system with progressive controller, modified taknk for alky and the hoses and fittings. The pump shows just over 100# spray pressure when I hit the test button.
I also have about 3-4 gallons of alky left that I will include only if you pick up. $250

Here you go. Let me know if you want some more detail on anything. I have the instruction sheet somewhere in my file
20140826_223531_resized.jpg
20140826_223607_resized.jpg
20140826_223623_resized.jpg
20140826_223809_resized.jpg

Nice pics, but I changed my mind and will pass-I gotta get my car running correctly first . GLWS, NEXT????

I bought it off the board about 3 years ago. I assume it's about 5 -6 years old...the only wear item would be the pump. So far it haven't lost any pressure

The map sensor is built into the control box.

I dont know if its a 3 bar. The max flow can come on as high as 26 psi

great kit, have the same one.. quick question I was told you can run strait meth in this kit... if so where can I buy a gallon or more of it.. been searching but not 100% sure which brand to buy.
thanks

I ran straight meth. Bought it from a hardcore racer who got it in 55 gal. Drums. .......if you talk to some guys at your local track there should be somebody who's down for the season and looking to unload their stock.