Slow work day

Reapersgbodys

Today was a little slow at the shop, so decided to spend my time working on another custom piece for the T.
Been sick and tired of going to shows and people asking, “how much horsepower does that little box add”??? Talking of the translator that says horsepower in a box.
So today, made a custom cover plate which I think looks a bit better.

Attachments

• 289D070D-B440-4A68-AE4C-6B872DA6EECA.jpeg
    289D070D-B440-4A68-AE4C-6B872DA6EECA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 222
  • 70EA560F-86B8-41ED-8AE5-8399E85693BE.jpeg
    70EA560F-86B8-41ED-8AE5-8399E85693BE.jpeg
    977.9 KB · Views: 202
Very cool!!!

Now they will be asking how much horsepower does that thing under the shiny "6" make?? lol

We all need some slow days at work.

GX1,
Lmao, last year for Cruise night here in town, I was the only 1 with a Turbo T, there were about 15 GN’s riding around, and everyone wanted to know where I got the mounting bracket for my translator (custom made Stainless also). Looks like this year they will all want to know what is “under” the 6, lol

That cover looks good!
You can tell them I make a bracket like that. Available on here, vendors, ebay and my webpage.

Thanks V,
Lol
That’s what I told them, you have them, I don’t have the time to make and market them, even though I have a whole fab shop at my disposal, so when I have time, I make stuff that I need for the T, not for the masses.

Thanks man. Assuming that’s your T in your avatar, looks great! Would love to see other pics of it and some of the other things you’ve made for it.

Lol T-type Tim!!!!!
Only if you are dyslexic!!!!!!!!
VtheGnMan, yes that is my car in the avatar, the only other things I have made are,
A custom radiator box in kit, made out of .125 aluminum, and custom pieces to hold the dual fans in, utilizing all of the factory locations out of .060, 304 stainless.
Maybe I should try to talk some of the vendors into selling the brackets, as it made install of dual fans a breeze, no pun intended, lol