SLIC V6 - 'Stuck in the '90's' - Resto/Update

nice ride and have fun with it
Thanks again Mr. Spool!!!
Next up are replacing the brakes from front to back.
New Baer SS4+ fronts, new Classic Tube SS brake lines front to back.
GNS Line Lock.
Rear brake upgrade with S10 cylinders, 2 sets of long shoes, SS braided short lines.
Then new bumper fillers (front & back).

Plan after that is to get it to the track and have some fun!!! :cool:

ENJOY!!!

Thanks again Mr. Spool!!!
Next up are replacing the brakes from front to back.
New Baer SS4+ fronts, new Classic Tube SS brake lines front to back.
GNS Line Lock.
Rear brake upgrade with S10 cylinders, 2 sets of long shoes, SS braided short lines.
Then new bumper fillers (front & back).

Plan after that is to get it to the track and have some fun!!! :cool:

ENJOY!!!
Great thread! I really enjoyed reading about your progress. I am in a similar boat as you , car has a lot of the same old school mods you had and it's been sitting for probably 8 years now. I am getting motivated to get going on a spring cleaning and bringing the car into 2021!

Great thread! I really enjoyed reading about your progress. I am in a similar boat as you , car has a lot of the same old school mods you had and it's been sitting for probably 8 years now. I am getting motivated to get going on a spring cleaning and bringing the car into 2021!
Thanks bgn87, I hope that I helped inspire you to get the GN out and dusted off!!!
It's a great feeling having it brought up to modern times!

Are you still in Pompton Plains? If so, we're not very far away from each other. I'm in Randolph, NJ.
ENJOY!!!

Thanks bgn87, I hope that I helped inspire you to get the GN out and dusted off!!!
It's a great feeling having it brought up to modern times!

Are you still in Pompton Plains? If so, we're not very far away from each other. I'm in Randolph, NJ.
ENJOY!!!
Yes I'm in Pompton Plains. We'll have to hook up some time when I get going here. I'm thinking plan is get the car running then talking to Bison about what route to go and letting him at it. I have a friend that used him as well with good things to say. I too don't have the physical means to do what I used to do on the car.

Yes I'm in Pompton Plains. We'll have to hook up some time when I get going here.
Sounds good! Have you ever run your car at Island Dragway off of route 46?
Perhaps we can do a cruise in or a meet up at the track!

I'm thinking plan is get the car running then talking to Bison about what route to go and letting him at it. I have a friend that used him as well with good things to say.
That sounds like an excellent plan!
Make sure that you have the goals that you want to achieve with your car before you talk to Bison, and he will help guide you from there.
I'm very satisfied with what Brian/Bison's Performance did for my car!
Sounds like you have a friend that has had nearly the same experience.

I too don't have the physical means to do what I used to do on the car.
Sorry to hear about this.
What I found works best is to just do what you can, when you feel up to it.
Keep plugging away no matter how long things take, you still get that great feeling of accomplishment when you get something done!

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you out.
ENJOY!!!