Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

My Baby here. I need some updated photos though. Suspension and wheels have been changed out since. The rear is about the same, but the front is a little higher to avoid scraping.

zWhaOh.jpg
YMcmXh.jpg

Tks, thats why i installed coilovers. I didnt want to guess on what stance different springs would give me so i used coilovers so that i can give it the stance i wanted. I recommend it to everyone and the ride is great.

Tks, thats why i installed coilovers. I didnt want to guess on what stance different springs would give me so i used coilovers so that i can give it the stance i wanted. I recommend it to everyone and the ride is great.

What coil overs did you go with? Just rear or both front and rear? I was considering doing the rear just to get my stance just how I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still needs emblems put on and thinking about taking off the 275/40r17s for 285/40r17s. Not much different in height but I think a 26" tire is what the car needs.

I bought the wheels from ebay. Attached is a link to the person that sells them. I believe he is a member here too. I bought the tires from discount tires direct. The tires are 245/50/16 all around. I used qa1 coilovers all around and dropped it about an inch and a half. I can measure exactly how it sits now if you need me to. The ride is a tad bouncier than before but definitey more aggressive. I also installed unadjustable upper and lower rear control arms.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/84-85-86-87...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e893c213b&vxp=mtr

I bought the wheels from ebay. Attached is a link to the person that sells them. I believe he is a member here too. I bought the tires from discount tires direct. The tires are 245/50/16 all around. I used qa1 coilovers all around and dropped it about an inch and a half. I can measure exactly how it sits now if you need me to. The ride is a tad bouncier than before but definitey more aggressive. I also installed unadjustable upper and lower rear control arms.

Dragrazor, did you have to change the front lca in order to use the qa1?