Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

This is one I found a few years back on the net. Anyone know who owns it???

:biggrin:

Attachments

• simplybagn.jpg
    simplybagn.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 5,198

My inspiration!! I LOVE that car, but I wanted to squeeze the 20" in the front too. That thing is slammed though....I wonder how it got that low.....

Yep, That is a customer of ours and it is on air! His name is David Reggo and he's from Canada.

Here is his car on our web site: GNS

Scot W.

Last I hear id was NOT on air ride. The air ride one was at HzEmAll.com , One Tim Bailey built for a customer. I believe this car had drop spindles and cut lowered springs.
last time at the track, it was running high 12's and still as low...didn't get to talk to him...not sure if its the same owner.

These cars look awesome but I would def need air to drive something like that in NY. I have looked at the ridetech kits in the past but they are big money around 7k for a nice setup and haven't seen it done to often on a performance oriented G-body So I'm still researching.

This probably won't be ride height but should be pretty close. Took the pic this weekend. It's got a ways to go.

Peter

Attachments

• stockgn (Medium).jpg
    stockgn (Medium).jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3,227
Last I hear id was NOT on air ride. The air ride one was at HzEmAll.com , One Tim Bailey built for a customer. I believe this car had drop spindles and cut lowered springs.

Scott W. is correct this is Dave Rego's GN, The suspension has mostly Savitske and Custom components now with QA1 coilovers. We added a few things to the motor and it has gone 11.60s at 122mph spinning the tires. It sits on 19" Asantes now. :cool:

Datar

Scott W. is correct this is Dave Rego's GN, The suspension has mostly Savitske and Custom components now with QA1 coilovers. We added a few things to the motor and it has gone 11.60s at 122mph spinning the tires. It sits on 19" Asantes now. :cool:

Datar

Is that this car?

GNAsanti.jpg

Is that this car?

GNAsanti.jpg

If this is the car, it was dropped static, then air ride, and then I heard back to coils after some air ride issues. Dunno if its true or not. That is the one that HzEmAll did the air ride on.

Is that this car?

GNAsanti.jpg

Thats my baby and those are 19s. That photo was taken just after the air ride install. The install was done terribly lines were touching exhaust, the bags were rubbing frame. After the system failed for the third time i pulled it all out and threw it in the trash.
The car now has the SC&C stage II plus kit with QA1 coilovers up front and QA1 single adjustable shocks, UMI lowers, spohn adjustable uppers and wolf adjustable spring perches in the rear. It also has hotchkis swaybars front and rear and a few other odds and ends that i dont really feel like typing out.

Any pics of how it sits now with the qa1 setup? Sweet car man! I didn't think asanti made 19s. I was looking into the ride tech kit. They are big bucks though 7k without install.

My 86 T Type. GTA wheels, Cut IROC springs in the rear for now and cut Hotchkis springs in front. I didn't realize how much it dropped till I looked at some of these and some old photos:wink:

Attachments

• IMG00249-20100815-1836small.jpg
    IMG00249-20100815-1836small.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2,356
  • IMG00248-20100815-1836 small.jpg
    IMG00248-20100815-1836 small.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 2,291
  • n_a.jpg
    n_a.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,312
I know it is not a Regal but I could put it slam on the ground....:biggrin:
Just do not drive like that. I will look for some better pics.

Attachments

• Monty%20side.jpg
    Monty%20side.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,218
  • Monty%20front.jpg
    Monty%20front.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 2,172
  • Monty%20under.jpg
    Monty%20under.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2,197