Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

Yep, it is the same car...

Shortly after that shoot I decided to redo the entire car (wasnt really happy with the way it was set up)..

It is still not done :) Oh well, I havent given up yet on the car, it will be back together soon.

Thx!

Here's an old pic of my 7sec race sled

driverside.jpg

Here's a pic of my 10sec street slug...........

DSC_0051.jpg

Nothing fancy for lowering. 2" drop spindles on front, Hotchkis F-Body rear springs with about 1 coil cut off. Wheels are Centerline Revs, 15x6 on the front with 215/65 15's and rears are 15x8 4" backspacing with BFG Drag Radials 275/60 15's. Trimmed the wheel well moldings for clearance.

Damn wonder who took that bad ass pic of your car!! ;) :D

LOL!!

Thanks guys! :) It was a project I had in the works for a long time (over 7 years), and I got way to carried away and lost sight of what I really wanted to do...

Maybe one day I will do another one similar to this set up, not sure.

Here is a crappy pic of the frame on my jig. It isnt the greatest, but gives you an idea of the 4 link that I had built.

Attachments

• Picture 080.jpg
    Picture 080.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,190
LOL!!

Thanks guys! :) It was a project I had in the works for a long time (over 7 years), and I got way to carried away and lost sight of what I really wanted to do...

Maybe one day I will do another one similar to this set up, not sure.

Here is a crappy pic of the frame on my jig. It isnt the greatest, but gives you an idea of the 4 link that I had built.

I think we should start another thread just on this car! Then you can see how many of us guys would love you to finish it!! I say:

FINISH THIS BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

My '86 with 2" dropped front spindles and 1.5" in back with 17 x 8 Centerlines.

Attachments

• Armando&Eddie'sGrandNationals 005.jpg
    Armando&Eddie'sGrandNationals 005.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2,299
Lets just say the sheet metal and frame arent virgins anymore :D The first cut was the toughest! :) Oh, and I blame jevans for all this! If it wasnt for him and Bent6, my poor little rust free GN would be a virgin still!

I blamed Jevans for mine as well. As he told me ........peer pressure - it sucks!

Wait till you see what we have cookin' with my GS project. I should have never let him in on it...........:rolleyes::biggrin:

do you have a pic of the front? this ride is sweet....My motivation pic to get in the garage and finish mine :rolleyes:

Mike,

Sorry.. no pic of the front. At the time of this pic the front end wasnt on the car.

Initally I was using a G5 system from SC&C. I realized that I couldnt get a wide enough wheel/tire combo, or the car low enough so I changed to a Morrison front clip. I never got around to finishing the front part of the frame.

Sorry