Site acting up?

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
Is it just me or is there something up with the site? I posted a bunch of stuff last night and when I woke up none of it's there now. Mobile app is having issues too.

something is jacked......I got email alerts showing posts in a couple threads.....but the posts aren't showing up on the forum.

Same here , typed up a rather long post reply and it's gone .

The server that the site is housed on failed early this morning and refused to boot. I restored TB to a new server using a backup from 3am eastern, which was the last backup before the server failed. Sorry to those that lost posts made after 3am this morning.

The server that the site is housed on failed early this morning and refused to boot. I restored TB to a new server using a backup from 3am eastern, which was the last backup before the server failed. Sorry to those that lost posts made after 3am this morning.

Awesome and good work. I'm still have errors when uploading files BTW.

Mobil app says there is a server error when I open app. Also says I don't have permission to view the for sale section. And the search seems to be acting weird. Unless there are no posts containing the word starter

Mobil app says there is a server error when I open app. Also says I don't have permission to view the for sale section. And the search seems to be acting weird. Unless there are no posts containing the word starter
Yep I am having the same mobile app issues. I am also missing pm's that I have received emails for.

Using the IPad has the same issues with search. It just doesn't work. No results for things that should bring up hundreds of posts.

Not trying to be a jerk. Just pointing out issues for those that fix

Something new, here........
Since the change to the new site design, I've never received email notices of alerts.
Now, this Am, they are in my email in box....Hmmnn.
Site appears to be working Ok, on my desk top.

The iOS app isn't working as well as tapatalk. I can't access any conversations there and also can't post in tapatalk

Still can't upload any pics in any forum or post. Tried logging out and logging back in and no change. Is anyone else able to upload photos?

Using on a laptop now. It seems to me that the search function only works if the search contents are contained in a post that was created after the server switch. For instance if you search the terms "heads" the only results are this thread, and two others posted since the server crash. Dozens of other searches are returning "no results"

I can not log at home.
It would not show notifications and messages.

Juan