Simple Question - Wide Band O2 and Powerlogger.

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
About a year ago I had an Innovate LC-2 wideband O2 sensor and kit and a Powerlogger installed. I also got an upgraded T/T Powerlogger chip to match the mods. (Change was also made to Scanmaster)

I had it all installed by our local Turbo Buick guru (he has someone do his elect work). I know you have to calibrate the wideband initially but the car never had any settings changed to the chip after that.

The car isn't driven much and about 6 months ago I had a battery go dead and put in a new one. I have just been driving it occasionally with no hard runs other than a quick romp away from a light now and then.

My question is ---- I know if changes had been made to the chip they would have been lost after losing electrical power when I changed the battery. But nothing was changed after the initial install. So do I need to reset anything or is it ready to run?

Thanks

If no adjustments were ever made to the user parameters, then you should be fine. However, you should make sure the wideband is connected you have a good reading, which you can see in the powerlogger software. (assuming you have the wideband 6.1 chip)