Back in the game, and need a little advice...

Maybe its just unique to my setup but the 2 vacuum's i converted will put you through the windshield.

Guys, I am asking for a quick opinion. I have a nice 87 GN that I drive regularly. I have simple mods like extender chip, MAF translator, etc. I don't drag race, just a boosted blast from time to time. This car is dear to me. My powermaster is working, but I want to upgrade before something awful happens. I have researched hydroboost and vacuum brakes. Which do you guys prefer based on personal experience?

Thanks for the help
I converted mine to the old school vacuum setup a few years back. The power master on my car (at least) was always leaking and gave me constant worries of failing at the wrong time.
Never looked back and was one of the best things I did to my car in my opinion.
Good Luck.

Powermaster requires regular upkeep. Flushing the lines every spring, and changing fluid. If you do this...it will be very reliable. Now that Richard Clark and Pete Hoffman are doing a true complete rebuild...its easy to get a unit that is practically new.

I was starting to have issues with my Power master so I converted to manual. I don't really like it so far as I am used to power.

If I do it over, I would do a vacuum set up.

Guys, I am asking for a quick opinion. I have a nice 87 GN that I drive regularly. I have simple mods like extender chip, MAF translator, etc. I don't drag race, just a boosted blast from time to time. This car is dear to me. My powermaster is working, but I want to upgrade before something awful happens. I have researched hydroboost and vacuum brakes. Which do you guys prefer based on personal experience?

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help
Any ideas on finding a Hydraulic booster