Silly wiring problem? Turn signal

turbopat

Going to try to figure this one out now... when I use no (non operational) left turn signal the gas gauge rapidly drops to empty from wherever its actual point is? Any ideas? Also, neither signal is working? I’m going to try the flasher but any opinions would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sir. But I did replace this dash. I now see that if I turn on the lights it does the same thing. You’re my hero by the way!

ddi you connect the main ground wire for the dash harness to the metal dash on the right of the driver courtesy lamp with the 10mm ground screw?

ddi you connect the main ground for the dash to the right of the driver courtesy lamp with the 10mm ground screw?

I did. I was looking there earlier when I buttoned up all of the alky wiring. Also, we had chatted about the green led on the alky, I was able to get a solid red led on the 2-way bulb to light up by turning up the dial

the alky led should be red when test button is pushed and then turn green when pressure builds
if you installed the power injection lamp that should also glow lightly when the test button is pushed and when under boost it will glow brighter as boost goes up and pump spins faster

sounds like the led brown and orange wires are reversed , they have to be brown to brown orange to orange

I hope so! That would be really nice! I need to have all of this ironed out before I go too deep with the xfi. I’m good with following directions tho so I’ll get it lol!