Signed Buddy Ingersoll Limited Edition Lithograph w/GMP 1985 Grand National

Epitome

Staff member
Everyone here knows of the incredible accomplishments of Buddy Ingersoll and how he was so many years ahead of his time. The Turbo Buick community has lost one of its true legends. Here is a video of one of his race days back in 1986
12 years ago I was fortunate enough to strike a deal with him and have famous automotive artist Jim Connelly paint a rendering of his famous Turbo Buick Race Car, based on a picture from Buddy's collection. Only 300 14"x 11" museum quality lithograph prints were made from the original. All 300 were personally signed by Buddy and each was hand serialized. These were paired up with the first 300 serial numbers (special GOLD plates) of GMP's 1:18th scale 1985 Buick Grand National (The Regal Buddy raced in 1986 was a 1985). These sets sold out at $139 each. I have 4 sets that were packed 12 years ago and never shipped. They remain unopened and never owned before. Regular GMP 1985 Gns sell today in the $60-$85 range. I will sell these rare and special sets for $119 each. I am not listing them anywhere else for a week, to give the guys here the first shot. Check the pictures and thanks. I hope you can read the text about Buddy, it's really cool. I will post it if you can't read it and anyone asks. epitome@hvc.rr.com
DSCN0133 copy.jpg
DSCN0137.JPG
DSCN0135.JPG

Ok that means 3 left, Paypal works the fastest. If you email me with your paypal account I can send you an invoice. 5 lbs insured is about $13. My email is epitome@hvc.rr.com

Also Mike, I should have said that if you don't have Paypal, just email me and we can work something else out. But with Paypal I can ship it tomorrow.

Epitome Exclusives has now been defunct for many years, so I no longer have a way to process a credit card directly. If you simply create a paypal account, you can use your credit card there to pay an invoice I would send you. You can always send a check :)

All 4 are spoken for....thank you all and enjoy these great pieces of Turbo Buick history.