sigh

supercrackerbox

Will wrench for beer
I keep finding myself reading threads for cars for sale, parts for sale, and things you have all done to your cars, etc., and keep finding myself thinking . . . I wish I had some of your incomes.

I'm broke like the rest of the country...:D

Modification by modification is how I did it... I did a lil something and she got faster... went back did something else... and she was even faster... I started with a bone stock GN. She is nothing to brag about in regards to speed and power... but she puts a smile on my face everytime... There are good deals out there...just keep fishing...

Modification by modification is how I did it... I did a lil something and she got faster... went back did something else... and she was even faster... I started with a bone stock GN. She is nothing to brag about in regards to speed and power... but she puts a smile on my face everytime... There are good deals out there...just keep fishing...

I like your attitude!!:smile:

The '91 Daytona is the single most expensive purchase I've ever made. I paid $1800 for it. It was only the third four figure purchase I've ever made.

Me too!!!!! I started with a bone stock v6 mustang, a 97 is rated at 150hp at the crank. Its been a long journey and it makes me happy every time i get in her.

You should be on the NSX forum I frequent. Most of those guys are doctors, investors, trustfund guys, and whatnot. Me. I'm Joe Dirt. My NSX is/was nice {sold today BTW} but these guys pd. cash for their cars new. It took me 16 years to buy a 16 year old mint NSX:rolleyes:. Parts are pricey for the GN but thank God for the used parts section.:wink:

I keep finding myself reading threads for cars for sale, parts for sale, and things you have all done to your cars, etc., and keep finding myself thinking . . . I wish I had some of your incomes.

I wish I had an income...well, other than unemployment, but that's just barely paying rent/keeping the lights on/food in the fridge. Only Buick I could afford to buy right now would be a hot wheels....:redface:

I think there are more of us that are avg income than the uber rich... their pics just get around more. I am glad some guys have it here, I am sure they earned it!
Only in a dictionary does wealth come before work.

I would love to have an average income right now...lol. My problem is I keep getting rejection emails/calls, even when I'm over qualified for a job opening. I do agree with Greg though....it's nice to see when someone is doing well in this economy. If I had the oppourtunity to do well and spend money on toys, I most certainly would.

That's great Brett, but uncle sam dosen't pay you any interest for keeping your money all year.
True. But, does it really matter? I put away 319.30 a week into deferred comp. and have maxed out for 13 years now.

I could get more money in my pay check each week if I claimed the 10 dependants like others do. I just don't need that extra money each week to piss away so I get it all in one lump and put $5k into a Roth and play with the rest.

So yea, the government has my money so what? I get it all back at the end of the year to buy toyz.....:) Kinda a Turbo savings plan.

True. But, does it really matter? I put away 319.30 a week into deferred comp. and have maxed out for 13 years now.

I could get more money in my pay check each week if I claimed the 10 dependants like others do. I just don't need that extra money each week to piss away so I get it all in one lump and put $5k into a Roth and play with the rest.

So yea, the government has my money so what? I get it all back at the end of the year to buy toyz.....:) Kinda a Turbo savings plan.

Hey I'm all for a nice refund, but not that much. I'd rather not "loan" my money to the government.
I use a 401k after tax account for "turbo" money. Cash it out every 6 months.