Siemens/Deka 80lb High Impedance Injectors

So the china knock offs have the 110324?
The one that is from turbo tweak is the one in my hand.
E089b09830.

All the ones that I found on eBay are listed as
F127b00418.

I’m not sure what those numbers mean.

I fell more comfortable buying from a reputable guy.
Turbo tweak (Eric)

The one that is from turbo tweak is the one in my hand.
E089b09830.

All the ones that I found on eBay are listed as
F127b00418.

I’m not sure what those numbers mean.

I fell more comfortable buying from a reputable guy.
Turbo tweak (Eric)

Those are production dates

Eric is a standup guy.. no worries there.. ebay not so much!!!

One big difference to tell them apart is one injector has the stamping Deka and the other does not (forget about all those #'s).
Although the ebay injectors advertise the name Deka in the TITLE just to get our attention, in the description they do state that they are not authentic Deka/Siemens injectors.
Another note, Eric @TT will not burn a chip for the knock off/ebay injectors.
Aside from all this, I know everyone is looking for the best deal or free for that matter but I personally purchased the chip injector combo for $400 from Eric.
deka.jpg

GLWS!!!

One big difference to tell them apart is one injector has the stamping Deka and the other does not (forget about all those #'s).
Although the ebay injectors advertise the name Deka in the TITLE just to get our attention, in the description they do state that they are not authentic Deka/Siemens injectors.
Another note, Eric @TT will not burn a chip for the knock off/ebay injectors.
Aside from all this, I know everyone is looking for the best deal or free for that matter but I personally purchased the chip injector combo for $400 from Eric.View attachment 316826
GLWS!!!
Mine have the stamp

Thanks for the info. Mine are stamped with the Deka logo on them. These are legit Deka/Siemen 80lb high impedance injectors. I bought them from Power Adders Solutions. They stand by their parts and said that all their injectors on average are within no less than a pound of there rating. That's 1% on average loss. Out of 10's of thousands they sell,that's a pretty good success rating. Thanks for all the free bumps on this,now hopefully a buyer will take these off my hands.

Thanks for the info. Mine are stamped with the Deka logo on them. These are legit Deka/Siemen 80lb high impedance injectors. I bought them from Power Adders Solutions. They stand by their parts and said that all their injectors on average are within no less than a pound of there rating. That's 1% on average loss. Out of 10's of thousands they sell,that's a pretty good success rating. Thanks for all the free bumps on this,now hopefully a buyer will take these off my hands.