Side body moulding installation

87we410877

Where is there a diagram or something along the lines of placement and lengths of the side body moulding and the angle to cut it on etc? Thanks!! I have the roll of rubber

62074554_2459417864121311_2184821722849476608_n.jpg

Where is there a diagram or something along the lines of placement and lengths of the side body moulding and the angle to cut it on etc? Thanks!! I have the roll of rubber
Where did you find the body side moulding ?
Thanks in advance
Steve

kirban 2 cents worth
directions shown is formus as we put them with the black stickon body side molding we found this molding years ago it is the closest to the original we have found....and trust me we seen alot.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Where did you find the body side moulding ?
Thanks in advance
Steve

I don’t remember. Maybe gbody, kirbans or highway stars. I think gbody. I have some left to do the small sections if you want it. The roll has enough to do two cars

An exact reproduction.

The only molding I know of that's close looks great from 10 feet away...

In on this. Never have seen anything close to factree except the factree stuff and mine fell off . Hope there is a repop coming.

Can you get the side mouldings in gray? And if so, any recommendations on where to get it - name of a vendor. I have only heard about black.
Thanks very much!!

I'd say to get in contact with gbodyparts, he may know who was doing the repro.

I need a set but not in a rush but if I was I'd wait indefinitely.

There was a guy on the site here that stated Steel Rubber was willing to make a repo part of the original body side mouldings. Now it would be nice if the initiative would be followed through !!