SICK 87 Turbo T, G-machine, tons invested, needs trans, $11k FIRM, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
nighthawk355x I like the way the car looks and I think it would help your future attempts to sell it if you would elaborate on the defects you mentioned so that a potential buyer can better decide if it is a problem for them or not. Grumpy was just pointing out what the normal questions and issues a buyer might have-especially with an NJ car- and prompting you to address them in your thread. Posting more pics and more explanation of the problem areas and the engine build will help more than you know.

CAR'S SOLD PEOPLE, GONE, I DON'T HAVE IT. I KEEP GETTING PM'S AND CALLS, PLEASE READ THE THREAD.

SOLD

Mod's, feel free to lock and or delete this thread.

come on.. is it REALLY sold or are ya just sayin that :p Guess lots of people can't READ :confused:

Settle down girls.

This car has been up for a while and the story has not changed. Most of you are late to the game, never searched through the classifieds.

This car is worth what someone will pay for it and that's it. As stated before, there is a buyer out there for this car.

I for one like it.

If you are in the market for a TR that can turn and stop, then buy this one.
If you are interested in going in a stright line....search the "for sale" forum and let this go.

Status
Not open for further replies.