SICK 87 Turbo T, G-machine, tons invested, needs trans, $11k FIRM, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real problem is that the 2 things that are wrong with your car are expensive to fix. $2-3k for the tranny and $5k+ to strip and paint re-paint the car.Add all that and your asking price, and you are looking at a almost $20k car.

You're absolutely right, because that's what I'd do if the paint on my HOOD was chipped, strip THE ENTIRE CAR and repaint it. You on drugs?? Paint the hood. DONE.

i REALLY REALLY like the car. love the suspenion work and the wheels. good luck with the sale man, its a sexy t-type!

Bump...what am i doing wrong here?? I'm sure I'm being more than reasonable. Haven't had a single bite. What gives??:confused:

You might have paid $13.5k for it driving, but that doesn't mean someone is going to just pay $11k for it broke.

If I were looking at buying a Buick Regal T right now, I certainly would not pay $11k for one I had to turn around and spend another $3k for a new trans to make it drive...when I can find running and driving Regal T's right now in nice shape for less than $11k.

It does not matter if you have a boat load of aftermarket parts on it, or how much you paid for it, or how much you think it's worth...it's a buyers market right now and in simple terms it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Good luck in your sale.

A 3x6" chip? GOOD LUCK BRO :cool::cool:

A dump truck threw a baseball size rock at the corner of the hood and took a chunk of paint with it. The PO sanded the spot(larger than the chip) and primed it temporarily and then never got around to repainting it. Terrible, right? The way everyone talks here I should just scrap the damn car, it's obviosly a rat pile. :rolleyes:

Are we done or does anyone else want to add their .02??

I should have explained that my "what am I doing wrong" was a facetious question. Never REALLY wanted to know or gave a rat's ass who thought what.

If you're interested in the car, want to negotiate, GREAT. If not, please, keep your opinion, I don't have much use for it. :biggrin:

OK..heres my .02...

the car is sinister looking and i like it alot..;)
Good luck with the sale.

It's funny, everyone here thinks turbo buicks are great cars, but they never want to pay anything for them.

It's funny, everyone here thinks turbo buicks are great cars, but they never want to pay anything for them.

Exactly. Go figure.:rolleyes:

If there are any serious buyers out there shoot me some PM's. I'm still holding out for the most part but it can't hurt to make a serious offer. Again though, an offer of $9k isn't even getting a response...don't care what kind of market it is.

PM Grumpy? Is there something you left out? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Listen asshat, I get hostile when people accuse me of lying or anything of the like. I've probably sold more cars on forums like this than you've owned in your life and have yet to have a single person say I was anything other than 100% truthful with everything. I have ZERO to hide. Case and point I even put NEEDS TRANS in the title, because I want people to know right off the bat what it needs.

I replied in PM because if someone seems serious I'd like to talk to THEM individually and keep everything away from the idiot peanut gallery and their "expert opinions". If I post anything up I'll get 100 more rocket scientists going "Oh man, that car's a mess, i'll have to repaint the WHOLE car" over 1 damn blemish. Don't need it.

You want the f*cking car, shoot me an e-mail, otherwise STFU and stay off my thread. Any questions about what I said to Grumpy you can PM him too. Dumbass.

Thanks!:biggrin:

Youre welcome sensitive. Obviously you havent sold smack or you would know your car isn't worth anywhere near what you want loser. YOU HAVE A HOLE IN THE DOOR JAM, THE CAR NEEDS PAINTED, oh sorry it's just the hood:rolleyes:, AND THE THING NEEDS A TRANSMISSION MORON! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PERSON WANTING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.

By the way, before you go posting something else that is incredibly uneducated just think first. You are not the most honest person in the world or you would have just posted that you decided to sell this car here because you knew the people on this board know these cars and they know them well......You we're hoping that someone here would understand that this car was worth what you wanted....The problem is that people here DO know these cars and the expense of fixing one with the problems that the "G-Machine" has..... You did this to yourself dude. There is really no need to get all bent out of shape... Put the car on E-bay and another non-knowing idiot (such as yourself once did) will bite.....

Youre welcome sensitive. Obviously you havent sold smack or you would know your car isn't worth anywhere near what you want loser. YOU HAVE A HOLE IN THE DOOR JAM, THE CAR NEEDS PAINTED, oh sorry it's just the hood:rolleyes:, AND THE THING NEEDS A TRANSMISSION MORON! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PERSON WANTING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.

Whatever *******. Just get the **** off my thread.

K thanks!!!

There's a better car with good trans for 1/2 the price on this forum.

You'd be crazy to buy this car at this price....

Good luck with the sale ;)

Enough is enough.

I have watched Both threads where the car was listed for sale,

Keep up the language and this thing will be closed.

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.