Shurflow pump rebuild 8000-543-236

PaulRV6

I have a shurflow pump on my DYI alcohol system and just realized it was not pumping. Does anyone know where the best place to get rebuild parts and if they can be upgraded to more resistant materials for alcohol? This has lasted about 8 years so this is pretty good. What are the parts I may need and where should I get them. Thanks

paul

LANDAU LIMITED

I have a shurflow pump on my DYI alcohol system and just realized it was not pumping. Does anyone know where the best place to get rebuild parts and if they can be upgraded to more resistant materials for alcohol? This has lasted about 8 years so this is pretty good. What are the parts I may need and where should I get them. Thanks

paul

Just curious, 8 years? What do you run, a mix, straight alky and what kind of alky?

PaulRV6

SORRY...................cont.
nozzle to see how corroded that is. May need a new one of those. I drain it out before winter and fill the reservoir back up in the spring.

PaulRV6

Its pretty basic, the shurflo 8000 pump with the inlet from my modified windshield reservoir (I added the reservoir level switch), the outlet is SS braided hose to the M15 nozzle mounted in the inlet pipe to the TB. I have an adjustable pressure switch set to I think 8-9 psi to turn the pump on and away I go. Nothing fancy just my DYI kit and seems to work good except for having the pump fail once.

paul